Luxury Hotel Valet Attendant
Are you a college student or someone looking for a second job that offers extremely flexible schedules? We offer Part Time morning, afternoon, evening or even just weekends hours.
Do you like having cash in your pocket every day AND have a paycheck every 2 weeks?
Base salary paid bi-weekly PLUS CASH tips paid out daily.
We offer all associates many different benefits and perks:
- 401K with company Match!
- Perks at Work and Tickets at Work
- Sketchers and Pet Insurance
- Holidays Paid at Overtime Rate
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bi-weekly base pay plus daily cash tips
- Free parking!
- Free Forbes 5 Star training!
About Our Company
Evolution Parking & Guest Services is America’s exclusive provider of specialized valet parking and front door services exclusively for hotels and resorts nationwide. Our strict focus on only serving the hotel industry affords our clients the benefit of a more sophisticated guest service platform without the distractions from other verticals. Hotel Valet Parking Management and Bell Services is our only niche and provided our undivided attention.
There is a distinction between customer service and guest hospitality. We understand this and have established a company philosophy and operational platform with an unprecedented focus on talent selection, guest service training and quality performance.
The Valet Attendant is responsible for delivering first-class customer service to guests in a professional, courteous, and efficient manner. The Valet Attendant is responsible for assist arriving and departing guests by opening and closing doors, park, and secure vehicles, locking doors, unloading luggage, closing all hatches and windows and retrieve vehicles in a timely manner and extend the initial friendly welcome to the hotel guests.
We Live Our Core Values:
- PROACTIVE - We take the initiative to anticipate results and aggressively push for the highest standards.
- APPRECIATION - We celebrate talented team members and leaders.
- ACCOUNTABILITY - We take ownership of the work and hold each other to highest standards.
- GRACE - We develop great processes and systems that impress and make it look easy.
Are You The Right Fit For This Role?
- You will be working outside in all kinds of weather, as we do not stop parking cars when it rains, snows, is too hot or too cold.
- You must love physical activity, as you will be lifting up to 50lbs as we help take suitcases in and out of the vehicle. You will also need to run, stand for long periods of times, and go up and down stairs within parking garages.
- You will need to be personable and comfortable talking with guests as you help them through the valet check in process. Providing excellent guest service is a must!
The Road To Your Success:
- We provide paid training, High End Forbes Standards training, and continuous on the job training to enhance your skills!
- Later, you can grow into a supervisor or an operations manager through our Crescendo Training Program
- Our company is growing rapidly and this will provide numerous opportunities for advancement locally and across the nation.
The Ability To Work Any Schedule Or Shift Is Crucial:
- We hire valets to start part time, but with the opportunity to grow rapidly into full time supervisory roles
- You will be assigned an initial schedule to meet our needs at the Hotel property. These schedules will be during our busiest times to ensure higher tips and less work hours.
- You must be available to work flexible schedules, weekends, and holidays
- Punctuality and reliability are essential!
The Rewards For Your Efforts:
- Cash Tips (Take home Daily!!!)
- Short shifts that allow you maximum flexibility to make the most tips in the shortest time
- Corporate Recognition Program
- Best in class training to prepare you for your future
- Great work culture located at some of the finest hospitality companies in the world
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience as a Valet parking attendant, preferred.
- Experience driving a manual transmission vehicle, preferred.
- Proficiency in English; verbally and written.
- Exceptional guest service skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a Valid Drivers License and 3 years of driving experience
- Ability to complete and pass pre-employment background, drug, and MVR screen.
- Ability to lift, push, pull objects up to 50 pounds with reasonable accommodation, and exhibit full range of motion including standing, bending, stooping, kneeling, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, climbing, balancing, and crouching.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and occasionally run.
- Ability to run up and down multiple level of stairs.
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
Evolution Parking & Guest Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, creed, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bal Harbour, FL 33154, USA