Ergotron, Inc. is a global leader in designing ergonomic solutions that connect people and technology to enhance human performance, health and happiness. Using the Technology of Movement™, Ergotron builds products and custom solutions that help people feel, fuel and enjoy a new sense of energy in healthcare, industrial and office settings, both at home and on-site.
Through its 40-year history, Ergotron has led the industry with innovative, professional-grade products and customer-obsessed service. The company has earned more than 200 patents and established a growing portfolio of award-winning brands including WorkFit® and CareFit™, and patented Constant Force™ and LiFeKinnex™ technologies. Ergotron is headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota, with a presence in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.ergotron.com.
Ergotron is actively seeking an eCommerce Manager for Amazon to own and drive consistent and significant revenue growth.
- Leverage Seller Central and other marketplace tools to analyze performance, identify trends, and create actionable plans that drive revenue growth and profitability improvement
- Partner with operations team to forecast inventory for Amazon business to ensure appropriate stock levels
- Manage Amazon content and advertising: optimize creative, product page content, A+ content, brand store fronts etc. to increase conversion and reduce returns
- Improve the customer experience on Amazon through data driven insights
- Manage external agency partners
- Partner across all critical functions to gain alignment on strategy and support needed: sales, engineering, operations, finance, customer care and marketing
- Competitive analysis and customer understanding are critical. E-commerce must provide market insights and a clear view of customer needs to promote products.
- Provide data analysis and insights to demonstrate return on advertising investment, growth and opportunities for growth
- Develop and share Amazon best practices with global eCommerce team
- The ideal candidate is results-oriented, forward thinking, organized, and analytical. The position requires a proactive person with the ability to problem solve - often on the fly. This person must be creative, pragmatic and focused with a strong technical acumen.
Position Requirements (Knowledge and Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree required; 7+ years in marketing including 5+ years of experience working on e-commerce strategy and execution, digital acquisition, omni-channel business planning, etc. Proven success in establishing and growing Amazon business
- Proven ability to develop, implement and manage a successful e-commerce strategy and profitably grow within what is a $20M plus online channel.
- Experience working with Amazon, preferably Seller Central-experience with FBA and MFN/FBM a plus
- Thinks strategically while executing and stay on top of executional details – proactive do-er comfortable initiating conversations, projects and action
- Passionate about consumer insights and how the data impacts the customer journey and experience
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present ideas and information clearly
- Sound end to end understanding of internet-based commerce technologies, design, execution and operations, and digital performance measurement.
- In depth understanding of customer acquisition and retention as related to e-commerce environments, including organic and paid search, email, affiliate and referring partners as well as web analytics and tracking capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to dynamically lead a cross functional team, closely working with marketing partners, technology providers, user experience and creative management.
- Clearly customer focused, developing and implementing strategies to maximize revenue capture and conversion by researching, analyzing, and defining customer requirements and experience needs, analyzing and identifying target customers and segments, analyzing competitors’ offerings and working with product and marketing teams to develop clear online value propositions.
- Operationally understand numbers and key metrics, thus leveraging data and analytics to drive insights. Must be able to establish reporting structures and communicate KPIs.
- Has successfully operated in a fast-paced corporate environment. Successfully demonstrated that he/she can deal with ambiguous situations, multi-task, and move from area of focus to another quickly—more entrepreneurial and fast moving
- Being able to solve complex problems within a passion-filled environment is rewarded by a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, allowing for work and life balance.
- At Ergotron, we are committed to moving you forward with leading benefits and reward programs. Beyond a fast-paced, innovative work environment, we offer a comprehensive and competitive pay and benefits package, including but not limited to; medical, dental, vision, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, 401k with match, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- We work hard and we recharge. With five weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO), eleven paid holidays and summer hours our employees have ample time throughout the year to spend with family and friends, traveling or relaxing.
- We are proud to support our employees and their growing families by offering ten weeks of paid maternity leave, four weeks of paid paternity leave, and three days of paid grandparents leave.
- Both our newest and our most tenured employees are formally recognized. Our career milestones program ensures that our new team members feel welcome and rewards employees at five years, ten years, fifteen years and beyond.
ONE Core Values:
- Continuous Improvement – Always design a better experience.
- Customer Obsessed – Our reputation rests with our customer’s experience.
- Innovation – Unearth insights to think anew.
- Integrity – Do the right thing. Treat others with respect.
- Openness – Open to ideas and feedback. Act with transparency. Trust one another.
- Ownership – Own your role and act when ownership is needed.
|Ergotron is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.|
- Pay Type Salary
- Eagan, MN, USA