Recruiting Operations Specialist
The Recruiting Operations Specialist role will partner with an outside Vendor, Human Resources, and Business Leads to ensure the employment authorization process is followed accurately and efficiently for all candidates. As a Recruiting Operations Specialist, you will align strategic objectives with operational excellence in recruiting processes, systems, and data to offer a positive candidate, hiring manager, and recruiter experience.
- Assist to implement and update our Applicant Tracking System workflows
- Set up new users and candidates in our recruiting database systems
- Assist to set up and oversee vendor management database
- Train staff on the proper use of our Applicant Tracking System and vendor management system to ensure data integrity, reporting, and efficiency
- Create new requisitions in ATS for Technology and Product Team, routing for approval, and assigning to correct recruiting vendor
- Enter global Technology & Product team candidates in ATS and manage candidates through the Technology & Product team interviewing process
- ● Arrange candidate interviews globally by coordinating schedules; provide interview preparation for candidates and keeping hiring managers updated of progress
- Work closely with the Onboarding Specialist to oversee the end-to-end processing of pre-employment background verification for the Technology & Product hiring managers
- Maintain documentation related to workflow and business requirements
- As needed, assist in the implementation of new software, processes, procedures
- 5+ years of high-volume recruitment experience
- Project Management experience
- Must have proficient database experience (Applicant Tracking System) and project management platforms such as Asana
- Ability to perform detail-oriented projects with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks within a continually evolving landscape
- ● Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards, including meeting productivity standards
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 10 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, listen, speak and view regularly.
- Up to 10% of domestic travel (post-Covid) to Internal Meetings, Career fairs, Universities, etc. Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out of the area and overnight travel is to be expected.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Requires prolonged sitting, some standing, some bending, stooping, and stretching, requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
- Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
- Company compliance program modules.
- Company safety regulations.
Episource, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Episource, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Episource, LLC expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Episource, LLC employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
- Pay Type Salary
- Job Start Date Tuesday, January 25, 2022