Sales - Operations Specialist
The Sales Operations Specialist Position works to maximize business performance by being a trusted expert to the sales team through strategic planning, cross-functional collaboration and delivery of analytics and insights. Sales Operations Specialist supports the broader Sales Organization assisting in driving revenue creation for the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The Sales Operations Specialist will be part of a team driving the common cross-enterprise standards in how we deploy strategy into actionable sales activities by developing and maintaining a continuously improving ‘playbook’ of sales processes, tools, and metrics that drive accelerated growth. The Sales Operations Specialist will report into the Vice President of Sales and is aligned to increase overall team productivity at scale.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Works closely with sales management to priorities opportunities for improvement. Assists sales management understanding process inconsistencies.
- Work closely with Episource Salesforce implementation team by becoming the key liaison between sales team - e.g., take requirements/requests from the sales team and bring them to Salesforce team, work closely with and oversee Salesforce contractors, manage integrations of various sales systems (technical support to be provided)
- Optimize and develop sales training and onboarding materials and provide support to existing sales personnel, as well as onboarding support to all new sales personnel.
- Own and produce sales reports across Episource while working with the VP of Sales to define KPIs and create reports to track against them
- Provide quarterly business review support to sales team and executives.
- Optimize Episource’s sales process and increase productivity - both from a tooling and organizational perspective
- Brainstorm and define new techniques and methodologies to increase Discovery, Advancement and Closing of new sales opportunities.
- Become THE technical expert on Sales Related performance metrics
- Own Episource Agreement templates: update templates, create new templates, and ensure quality control of integration of contracts into Salesforce.
- Assist in onboarding of new sales team members through ensure they have proper access to systems, their territory and compensation materials
- Support administration and definition of appropriate sales processes and policies
- Build and monitor data within Salesforce.com to ensure compliance and adoption on sales processes
- Proactively identify areas of processes improvement up/down the sales process
- Build and maintain sales enablement tools and resources
- Provide continued training/learning opportunities for sales team
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required or professional equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in sales/marketing operations, sales coordination, or sales enablement, ideally in B2B/SaaS.
- Ability to develop & communicate recommendations based on existing available data.
- Strong customer focus—dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal customers, acts with customer in mind, and establishes and maintains effective working relationships with customers.
- Creative, intellectually curious, and able to effectively collaborate cross-functionally, partnering with stakeholders to manage multiple concurrent projects to drive business performance.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Data driven individual with a strong sales acumen and focus on analytical problem solving.
- Experience with using Salesforce.com required, specifically creating dashboards and reports. Familiarity with the following is a plus:
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Good Docs
- MS Office
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting productivity standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 10 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, listen, speak and view regularly
- 5% of domestic and/ or international travel to customer sites/plants, etc.
- Working conditions are normal for an office or remote environment.
- Requires prolonged sitting, some standing, some bending, stooping and stretching, requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
- Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
- Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required when in a clinical setting
- Up to 5% domestic travel. Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out of the area and overnight travel is to be expected.
- Clinical certifications
- Technical certifications
- Company compliance program modules.
- Company safety regulations.
- Pay Type Salary
- Job Start Date Wednesday, September 15, 2021