Sales - Business Development Representative
Business Development Representatives will discover and assist in advancing key revenue opportunities for the organization. They will be responsible to research key markets, identify appropriate communication media and strategically articulate solutions and associated messaging in order to boost top-line revenue growth from New Customer acquisition. Business Development Representatives are responsible for building and maintaining key relationships that will drive New Customer Acquisition. They will engage potential customers primarily through referrals, networking, email, social media and cold calling to qualify for solution relevance. Business Development Representatives will lead the charge of penetrating New Customer relationships in our primary market.
What you will be doing:
- Build and maintain valuable relationships that will convert into Revenue Pipeline.
- Identify appropriate prospects and set appointments for Sales Executives to close new business in all service categories offered.
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals, booking packages, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations.
- Conduct research (Existing CRM, Market Databases, Company On-line presence, LinkedIn, etc.) to identify the appropriate target accounts and contacts to pursue.
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Generate leads and build relationships planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Develop and implement territory action plan through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field.
- You will be organizing and targeting the outreach as well as conducting the outreach.
Reasons you should apply:
- Your passion is to center on,
- You enjoy representing our company’s products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
- You are driven by being the expert at engaging potential customers through email, social media and phone to qualify for solution relevance.
- You enjoy putting your stamp on building scalable, repeatable processes and taking initiative and accountability for your own success.
This position may not be a fit if:
- If you are not able to effectively communicate (speak and listen) with potential customers, think on your feet, and overcome objections to quickly establish credibility and build rapport.
- If you don’t have strong written communication skills to provide insight to sales executives once sales opportunity is created.
- You don’t enjoy representing our company’s products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
Superstar Candidates will also have:
- Insatiable Curiosity
- Innate Urgency
- Willful Transparency
- Ultimate Accountability
- Authentic Honesty
Other information about this position:
- Requires an individual to maintain the ability to work in an environment with PHI / PII data.
- May be assigned other duties.
- Requires maintaining compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintain a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- High level of ethics, integrity, discretion and confidentiality.
· Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting productivity standards.
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
· Must be able to talk, listen, speak and view electronic material
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Requires prolonged sitting, some standing, some bending, stooping and stretching, requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
- Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
- Less than 5% of domestic and /or international travel. Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel could be possible.
- Company compliance program modules.
- Company safety regulations.
Disclaimer: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Episource, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Episource, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Episource, LLC expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Episource, LLC employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 5