Self-Direction Community Hab
Provide support to a young adult in their home working on goals to promote more independence in:
- recreational activities
Pay is very competitive.
Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma/GED
- Must be 18 years or older
- Applicants cannot have the same address as the person supported
- Valid & Current New York State Driver’s License
- Access to a Reliable Personal Vehicle
- Fair Computing Skills [all documentation is completed online]
- No experience necessary, although previous experience in the field of intellectual/developmental disabilities is preferred.
- All trainings provided by Empowering People's Independence
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must be able to lift, transfer, and move at least 50 lbs.
· Must be able to talk, hear, stand for extended periods of time, walk, sit, twist, bend, use hand to finger, stretch with hands and arms
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include
o Close vision
o Ability to adjust focus
1650 South Avenue
Rochester, N.Y. 14620
Call or Text us at (585)204-0896
- Job Family Direct Support - Self Hire
- Pay Type Hourly
- Rochester, NY, USA