Rochester, NY, USA
Tuesday, December 7, 2021
We accept applications for open positions. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Maintain the health and well being of the person being supported.
- Review CSS Plan and Individual Service Plan (ISP) written by Service Coordinator
- Ensure all skills training is provided in the manner and individualized environment that is identified in the CSS Plan/Budget
- Assist individual in successful achievement of outcomes that are in line with the CSS Plan Profile and ISP. Assist individual in re-evaluating valued outcomes in partnership with the Circle of Support as appropriate.
- Review CSS Plan and Individual Service Plan written by Service Coordinator
- Provide pertinent information to the FMS/EPI, Support Broker and Circle of Support
- Report all policy violations to appropriate personnel
- Complete all required documentation per Regulations and Medicaid Compliance requirements
- Promote workplace safety
- High School diploma or GED and 1 year of similar experience.
- Must have a valid NYS Drivers License and access to a vehicle
- Must be at least 18 years or older
- Applicants cannot have the same address as the person supported
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to lift, transfer, and move at least 50 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, hear, stand for extended periods of time, walk, sit, twist, bend, use hands to finger, handle or feel, stretch with hands and arms
Specific vision abilities required by this job include
- Close vision
- Ability to adjust focus
While performing the duties of this position, the employee travels by automobile and will be exposed to changing weather conditions.
Please contact 585-305-6795 for application updates.
OSHA Category 1:
This position requires tasks that involve exposure to blood or body fluids that requires specific training for the employees’ safety. All EPI employees are offered the opportunity to receive Hepatitis B vaccination series.
Empowering People's Independence(EPI)
1650 South Avenue
Rochester, N.Y. 14620
Call or Text us at (585)204-0896
Direct Support - Self Hire