Once you’ve submitted your application, please email email@example.com stating your name and the person(s) you’re supporting
Provide on-going support and personal assistance to individuals with disabilities who manage their services and providers. Flexible hours and varied pay rates.
As a Self-hired habilitation, your primary role is to work with individuals with developmental disabilities and assist them in becoming more integrated into the community. Think about this: Why do you get up in the morning? What drives you to make a difference each day? In this position you will utilize your communication skills to help empower these individuals to teach their goals, complete exciting and fulfilling activities in the community, and lead an engaged life.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Self-Hired staff are required to use the digital AGENCY android/iOS mobile application for this position and must have access to a smart device
- Valid New York State driver's license: a vehicle is required to perform the job
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be trained in all required trainings within 90 days of being hired and maintain current certifications with all required trainings
- Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must be 18 years or older
- Applicants cannot have the same address as the person supported
Join a caring, diverse, committed team of professionals that support individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, epilepsy, and traumatic brain injury by providing progressive tailored care solutions.
We offer Medical Benefits, 403(b), Work Life Balance, Safe work environment that adheres to the CDC guidelines, Facial Coverings required.
Apply today at www.epiny.org
Members of the Epilepsy Coalition of NYS/ Founding members of the Epilepsy Alliance America
Epilepsy Alliance America
1650 South Avenue
Rochester, N.Y. 14620
- Job Family Direct Support - Self Hire
- Pay Type Hourly
- Rochester, NY, USA