Line Maintenance Team Lead
At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 700 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
Purpose: The Line Maintenance Team Lead role provides leadership to quality mechanics performing King Air maintenance, modifications and repairs while providing daily leadership and direction to all assigned production mechanics working the lead’s project.
- Provide leadership to mechanics to keep them focused on their responsibilities and tasks
- Ensure all mechanics have clear understanding of the project they are working and remain on task
- Work with Airframe Supervisor to ensure project maintenance and modification is competed in accordance with documentation and meets customers’ requirements
- Follow proper aircraft procedures when making decisions regarding aircraft maintenance and modifications
- Work with the Airframe Supervisor to ensure projects are completed on time
- Work with Airframe Supervisor with layout of projects
- Ensure necessary parts are ordered for assigned project
- Ensure proper paperwork is completed for assigned project
- Understand and apply FAA regulations and standards
- Work with Airframe Supervisor regarding employee relations
- Other duties as assigned
- Airframe & Powerplant license required
- Ability to lead a group of mechanics to complete projects in a given timeframe
- Ability to multi task well in a fast pace work environment
- Ability to read drawings, manuals, regulations, and other documentation to ensure proper build and modification completion
- Ability to understand both written and verbal instructions
- Ability to read, write and perform mathematical calculations
- High school education required, while some college is preferred
- Ability to:
- Crawl in and out of tight spaces
- Comfortably work at elevated heights of at least 40 feet for extended periods of time
- Lift balance, and carry 50 lbs.
- Work in enclosed hangars and exterior weather conditions
- Work in close proximity to other people
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bridgewater, VA, USA