At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 700 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
Location: Bridgewater, VA
The IT Technician will provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing and removing hardware and software from computer systems, and supporting the internal IT Help Desk. The IT Technician will be responsible for administration and internal support of the company’s PC’s, printers, scanners, and related equipment. Tasks include end user support, license tracking, ticket generation and completion, and performing PC maintenance, upgrades, and configurations. The qualified applicant will also work closely with IT Management to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Provide computer support via telephone, email and face-to-face contact
- Troubleshoot computer equipment when problems reported
- Ensure that all hardware and software are installed and operating properly
- Assist with onboarding of new users
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software, and software licenses
- Report hardware and software issues to vendors and coordinate support
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required
- Document internal procedures
- Monitor Helpdesk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
- Assist after hours to provide support as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree in Information Systems, Business, Communications or related field required; Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- In lieu of degree, 3 to 4 years of experiences providing IT Helpdesk support is required
- Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to exhibit professional and patient conduct under pressure within a fast-paced team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Products. Professional certifications desired
- Demonstrates working knowledge of current communications devices and protocols
- Demonstrates analytical and troubleshooting skills with ability to troubleshoot end to end systems
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Strong teamwork, planning and coordination skills
- Self-motivation, adaptability and the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Possess or is able to obtain US Passport and can travel domestically and well as internationally
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOD SECRET Clearance
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bridgewater, 1402 Airport Road, Bridgewater, Virginia, United States of America