Fabrication / Composite Technician
At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 700 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
The Fabrication / Composite Technician builds components for aircraft applications using a variety of materials, primarily sheet metal, but with opportunities to train and work in other assigned fabrication areas (composite, paint, machining, etc).
· Read and comprehend blueprints to ensure build and modification completion, follow both written and verbal instructions
· Complete composite aircraft repairs and install aircraft hardware to specifications following FAA guidelines
· Build components for aircraft applications using a variety of sheet metal and composite materials
· Perform part manufacturing to tolerances and specifications as dictated in normal aviation practices
· Recognize differences in types of composite materials including structural strength, thickness standards
· Work with and around a variety of chemicals and follow all OSHA standards in regard to PPE
· Perform Bath and Spray Alodine procedures per proper processes
· Effectively document job completion paperwork
· Other duties, including, but not limited to painting parts, sheet metal fabrication, machine shop operations and Bath and Spray Alodine processes
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bridgewater, VA, USA