At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 700 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
The Maintenance Controller role exists to provide support to deployed aircraft and aircrews by helping maintain the daily operational status of all fleet aircraft, coordinating home-base response to maintenance issues with deployed aircraft, and aiding in SOC administrative duties.
- Facilitate operational and maintenance advice and solutions to mechanics/pilot-mechanics on remote and VBW based assignments
- Tracks, analyzes, projects, and reports the maintenance of the Dynamic Aviation fleet through coordination of information from VBW Maintenance shops and deployed personnel
- Coordinate between departments to provide support to deployed personnel
- Track the operational ACFT status of company aircraft in accordance with company policies
- Audit maintenance tracking to ensure compliance and completion of required work
- Ensure legitimacy and proper distribution of logistics and records paperwork
- Gather and review aircraft Engine Condition Trend Monitoring (ECTM) data and interface with DA engine shop and The Trend Group on corrective action
- Provide technical and aircraft publication support
- Aid the SOC in flight tracking and pilot risk assessment responsibilities
- Create maintenance planning scopes based on flight hours and location
- Communicate aircraft on ground status regularly to senior management
- Other duties as assigned
- A&P certificate; 2-5 years of aviation maintenance experience
- Experience as a CONUS/OCONUS FTR preferred
- Experience in managing aircraft fleet and maintenance scheduling preferred
- Flight Operations knowledge
- Ability to work within an intense, high-paced work environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills within a matrix management structure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) and able to learn Flight Operations Software (FOS)
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts, nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret Clearance
Job Experience:Demonstrated performance in scheduling, troubleshooting, maintaining, modifying and improving all areas of aviation systems including Avionics/electrical, sheet metal, general airframe and power plant systems in a well-recognized medium sized aviation operation is preferred. Experience in high tempo operational environments is also preferred.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bridgewater, VA, USA