At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our
customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that
serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities
worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members
overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working
to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a
legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and
customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 700
aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic
Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives
You will grow both personally and professionally being a
part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and
support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the
world? Opportunity awaits!
Location: Sarasota, FL
Job Description: This pilot role exists to provide safe and efficient operation of modified King Air A90 aircraft to fly routine sterile insect technique (SIT) release missions.
· Perform duties and responsibilities of Pilot in Command (PIC), while operating our aircraft according to company standards and procedures.
· Perform pre-/post-flight inspections and duties of the aircraft (including, but not limited to, fueling, washing, and cleaning of customer equipment).
· Fly accurately within customer tolerances, utilizing mission specific equipment.
· Willingness to work in an environment with live insects.
· Consistently demonstrate a professional can-do attitude, by focusing on meeting/exceeding customer and company needs.
· Provide leadership, mentorship, and on-the-job training to First Officers.
· Show flexibility in scheduling to support customer and company needs.
· Submit all required paperwork and reports, accurately and on-time.
· Assist with maintaining the aircraft in accordance with FAA and company standards.
· Assist with office, hangar, and other duties as assigned.
· Availability for mosquito spray operations during the spray season (May-November) or other company segments, occasionally requiring time away from home.
· Willingness to work with hazardous products and wear appropriate protective equipment.
· Possess at minimum:
· Commercial Pilot Certificate, with Multi-Engine and Instrument Ratings
· 2nd class medical certificate
· 1200 Hours Total Time
· 250 Hours PIC
· 200 Hours of Multi-Engine PIC
· 25 Hours as PIC in make and model of aircraft (King Air A90)
· Ability to lift 75 lbs.
· Survey or aerial application experience preferred.
· A&P certificate, with 2-3 years of experience preferred.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, computer, and organizational skills.