Aerospace Ground Support Equipment Mechanic
At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 700 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
Job Purpose: The Aerospace Ground Support Equipment (AGSE) Mechanic role exists to inspect, repair, and maintain all powered and non-powered aerospace ground support equipment used across the facility. The position reports to the Maintenance Operations Manager.
· Inspect, repair, and maintain tow tractors, ground power units (GPU), hydraulic power units, trucks, hoist, aircraft jacks, etc.
· Maintains heavy equipment that includes hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical machinery
· Inspects ground support vehicles and equipment in accordance with Internal and/or original equipment manufacturer (OEM) maintenance intervals to determine whether repairs are needed
· Troubleshoots issues with equipment as necessary to make repairs
· Ensure all work is performed in compliance with local policies and procedures
· Maintains a clean and safe repair shop
· Ensure asset records are up-to-date and maintenance intervals are not exceeded
· Order parts and tools needed for repairs and maintenance
· Effectively manage equipment maintenance, inspection, and historical records for Aerospace Ground Support Equipment within our Quality Management System (QMS)
· Other duties as assigned
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bridgewater, VA, USA