Bridal Show Representative
Bridal Show representative
Vow to Love Your Part Time Job
At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means a dress that matches her personal style—or a job that’s a perfect fit for a busy life-style.
We’re looking for people with diverse backgrounds and out-going personalities to help create a uniquely personal experience for our future brides at our seasonal Bridal Show Events.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic team, help our customers dress for the most important days of their lives, and earn a competitive part time income, we would love to discuss this opportunity at David’s Bridal.
Now Accepting Applications for Bridal Show Representatives
The Bridal Show Representative (BSR) fulfills an integral part of the Bridal Show Team. He/she is responsible for providing a great service experience to our potential customers and scheduling qualified appointments by using our SMS. The BSR reports directly to the Sales Manager running the event, with support from the Store Manager, and must have availability to attend local shows.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist with the bridal show exhibit set up and removal.
- Participating in the pre-show meeting.
- Execute bridal show booth strategy
- Capture appointments and manage the goal of the bridal show.
- Understand and communicate any offers or incentives being extended to the customer.
- Communicate the features and benefits of working with David’s Bridal.
- Manage transportation to and from bridal shows.
- Learn and master the Bridal Show Training Kit.
- Maintain personal presentation to the company dress code.
- Other duties as assigned from management.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time; reach for tools and objects with hands and arms; climb stairs; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk to and hear customers . The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. The employee must be able to see up close and at a distance, as well as use peripheral vision and depth perception, and be able to look at, read, and use a computer, electronic devices and phones for long periods of time.
Education & Credentials:
- High school diploma or equivalent degree
- 1-2 years prior retail experience in an apparel or specialty store environment.
- Prior experience with computerized POS (Point of Sale) system is a plus
Now that we’ve popped the question, please say “I do”.
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.
- Job Family Retail
- Job Function Sales
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Tacoma, 4502 South Steele St., Tacoma, Washington, United States of America