Senior SAP Applications Manager
Cynosure is well positioned competitively to lead and transform the medical aesthetics industry. We are guided by our belief that this is a purpose-driven business, which improves patient’s lives and improves practitioner’s livelihoods.
- We are passionate about driving a healthy and growing medical aesthetics industry with leading-edge marketing which inspires consumers to engage in medical aesthetics.
- We are the leader in science-based technology which elevates the standard of care for consumers.
- We are relentlessly focused on being the undisputed innovation leader, addressing the growing demand for consumer treatments across all demographics.
- We are committed to building and strengthening our unmatched global footprint, with direct employees on five continents and in 15 countries and growing, and distributor partners serving over 130 countries.
- We put our people first and believe personal development drives business development.
- We love our customers and strive give them the leading-edge technology, service, marketing support and clinical education to improve their patient’s outcomes and to improve their livelihoods.
At Cynosure, we look for people who make an impact and encourage everyone to lead, create, and add value. In turn, we invest in our team to grow people’s careers and build upon our high-performance and culture-oriented organization. We work together as one team, winning together.
As we grow our global team, there is no better time to join us. As a market leader in medical aesthetics, Cynosure has over 25 years developing, manufacturing, and marketing products for dermatologists, plastic surgeons, medical spas, and healthcare practitioners. With the aesthetic industry’s most comprehensive product portfolio, our offerings span several categories including skin revitalization, body contouring, hair removal, and women’s health.
Our mission is to set Cynosure customers up for success shaping future leaders of the aesthetics industry and helping everyone who uses our technologies discover their version of beautiful.
Cynosure is seeking an experienced SAP Applications Manager to oversee its global SAP S/4 ERP system.
This person will be responsible for the health, support, and enhancements of SAP and for the SAP integrations with solutions such as Paymetric, Vertex, eCommerce, and Salesforce. This resource will manage internal employees and external consultants to provide superior service to our employees and manage the lifecycle of SAP enhancements. Additionally, this role will manage the application support resources responsible for uptime, change requests, enhancements and help desk resolutions related to SAP.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Working with SAP managed services, ensuring the day-to-day operations of SAP are up and running as expected globally
- Manage the Operational Services being provided by 3rd party vendors, including monitoring operational metrics and SLAs, facilitating service reviews with the business/IS stakeholders, and coordinating escalations where needed.
- Manage production issues if/when they occur to ensure service restoration, root cause analysis and the implementation of preventative actions to avoid future occurrences.
- Prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high-performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and teamwork
- Owns the process to collect, develop and deliver SAP enhancements
- Manage ServiceNow requests for the SAP application
- Manage all SAP releases and release communication
- Liaison to business partners, IS team and service providers in delivering application support and changes
- Holds managed services accountable via metrics against SLA’s
- Partner with various functional areas (Finance, Supply Chain, HR, etc) to support operational changes to the application portfolio driven by business events, process improvements, bug fixes, or software releases
- Key member of the Change Advisory Board (CAB)
- Work with all business functions to ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley IS General Controls including permissions and access to SAP
- Escalate issues with external vendors as required
- Ensure Service Operations, Knowledge Management, Continuous Improvement, Service Level & Availability Management are operationalized across the team
- Embody and deliver the “Exceptional Everyday”
☐Associate’s degree required
☒Bachelor’s degree required
☐Master’s degree required
☐Education and experience combination:
☐Associate’s degree is equivalent to 18 months of experience
☐Bachelor’s degree is equivalent to three (3) years of experience
☐Master’s degree is equivalent to four (4) years of experience
☐0 to 2 years relevant experience
☐2 to 5 years relevant experience
☐5 to 8 years relevant experience
☒8+ years relevant experience
- Been part of at least one SAP implementation (ECC or higher)
- Experienced in IS services operation and vendor management
- Experienced in an FDA regulated manufacturing environment
- Experienced in internal, external, regulatory and Sarbanes-Oxley audit assessments
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- SAP S/4 HANA experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Salesforce integration is desirable.
- ITIL experience with Service Now is preferred.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and deliver enhancement requests across all functional areas.
- Lead conversations and influence/guide resolutions
- Well-rounded knowledge of SAP and its various modules
- Proven ability to lead resources and multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work remotely and manage remote internal and external resources
- Must be well organized and thorough, seeing both the big picture and details.
- Strong verbal/written communication with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority;
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- ☒Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- ☒Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- ☐Lifting/pushing/pulling and carrying products weighing up to 45 pounds
- ☐Potential Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration and/or moderate noise levels.
- ☐Potential Exposure to hazardous chemicals or other materials.
- ☐Safety Shoes compliant with site specific policies/procedures must be worn in designated areas
- ☐Potential Exposure to blood.
- ☐Other (please specify)
Cynosure is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
- Job Family Information Technology
- Job Function General Information Technology
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Massachusetts, USA