Practice Development Liaison - L.A.
Cynosure is well positioned competitively to lead and transform the medical aesthetics industry. We are guided by our belief that this is a purpose-driven business, which improves patient’s lives and improves practitioner’s livelihoods.
- We are passionate about driving a healthy and growing medical aesthetics industry with leading-edge marketing which inspires consumers to engage in medical aesthetics.
- We are the leader in science-based technology which elevates the standard of care for consumers.
- We are relentlessly focused on being the undisputed innovation leader, addressing the growing demand for consumer treatments across all demographics.
- We are committed to building and strengthening our unmatched global footprint, with direct employees on five continents and in 15 countries and growing, and distributor partners serving over 130 countries.
- We put our people first and believe personal development drives business development.
- We love our customers and strive give them the leading-edge technology, service, marketing support and clinical education to improve their patient’s outcomes and to improve their livelihoods.
At Cynosure, we look for people who make an impact and encourage everyone to lead, create, and add value. In turn, we invest in our team to grow people’s careers and build upon our high-performance and culture-oriented organization. We work together as one team, winning together.
As we grow our global team, there is no better time to join us. As a market leader in medical aesthetics, Cynosure has over 25 years developing, manufacturing, and marketing products for dermatologists, plastic surgeons, medical spas, and healthcare practitioners. With the aesthetic industry’s most comprehensive product portfolio, our offerings span several categories including skin revitalization, body contouring, hair removal, and women’s health.
Our mission is to set Cynosure customers up for success shaping future leaders of the aesthetics industry and helping everyone who uses our technologies discover their version of beautiful.
The Practice Development Liaison will support day-to-day operational work required to drive local post sales execution. This role will focus on delivering best in class post sales support to North America Customer Accounts, empowering and enabling the successful execution for both short and long-term sales growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Responsible for planning out day to day activities within assigned territory to drive market awareness of Cynosure Brands.
- Travel within designated territory to conduct ‘drop-ins” on assigned accounts – seeking customer feedback and insights as well as discovering potential sales opportunities (Capital lead generation and Consumable sales)
- Support workshops and customer events, preparation and execution
- Provide social media posts (daily) with impressions on-the-ground
- Support customer accounts as needed in connecting them with appropriate internal teams (i.e. marketing, customer and field service, clinical, legal, operations and contracts).
- Have a strong self-start drive to take personal leadership for initiatives and improvement opportunities.
- Embody and deliver the “Exceptional Everyday”
- BS/BA Degree in marketing or related field
- 0-1 years of experience in sales, field-based marketing; aesthetic practice development
- Experience working directly with customers.
- Familiar with marketing including traditional, digital, and in-office marketing.
- Customer Focus - sets and monitors high standards for quality, leads methodical systems that result in customer satisfaction
- Able to present at open house events, speak with doctors and navigate away from difficult conversations/information they aren’t familiar with.
- Presents ideas and delivers training confidently
- Uses technology to achieve organizational goals
- Commercial acumen – understands business objectives and aligns activity accordingly
- Analytical skills- Able to analyze various types of data to obtain commercially useful insights
- Thinks critically and considers different perspectives
- Project Management skills
- Proficient in tracking and analyzing data.
- Must have extensive Microsoft Office skills specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Efficient time management skills to ensure highest level of customer service.
- Effective at managing/maintaining commercial relationships with customer accounts
- Good understanding of social and digital marketing
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- ☒ Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- ☒ Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- ☒ Lifting/pushing/pulling and carrying products weighing up to 45 pounds
- ☒ Other (please specify): Valid Driver’s License; Up to 70%-80% travel
Cynosure is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
- Job Family Sales
- Job Function Field Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Los Angeles, CA, USA