Branch Lead- Commerce, CA
Commerce, CA, USA ● Los Angeles, CA, USA
Monday, August 1, 2022
Cross Country Healthcare is looking for top talent to join our team! Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (CCH) is a leader in providing total talent management including strategic workforce solutions, contingent staffing, permanent placement and other consultative services for healthcare clients. Leveraging over 35 years of expertise and insight, CCH solves complex labor-related challenges for clients while providing high-quality outcomes and exceptional patient care. As a multi-year Best of Staffing® Award winner, CCH is committed to excellence in delivery of its services and was the first public company to earn The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval® for Health Care Staffing Services Certification with Distinction.
The Branch Lead assists in the planning and coordinating of the day-to-day business activities of the Site Coordinators within the Home Care office, including the day-to-day operations of scheduling, coordination of existing and new clients and Caregivers.
· Monitoring and tracking open orders and weekly placements. Reporting those results to the Program Manager weekly
· Monitoring open unemployment claims and assuring that coordinators respond to information requests. Also monitor Axis Care notes to make sure those employees are being offered work.
· Assist coordinators with filling open orders when needed
· Ensure that all staffing needs are met within a timely manner
· Monitor monthly metrics Enrollments, Increases, Decreases, and caregiver assignment changes for each site coordinator
· Forecast and prepare for possible issues and/or set-backs
- Scheduling home visits with site coordinators when needed
- Oversight of coordinators for on and offboarding of Caregivers
- Organizing & hosting weekly site coordinator meetings
- Respond to employment verification letters, working with payroll to obtain earnings/payrate information if necessary
· All other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years of Staffing experience
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
· Intermediate knowledge of MS office products
- Excellent people skills to manage customer service issues
- Attention to detail is imperative due to the time sensitive nature of the business
- Good time management skills
- Great organizational abilities
- Excellent communication skills to communicate challenges and successes to the Director of Operations
- Creative thinker
- Best in class customer service delivery
- Ability to stay organized while multi-tasking
- High School or equivalent required
· Some college preferred; or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
#CB #IND_1 #IND_2
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, Pet Insurance and Company Stock.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability