Customer Service Coordinator- Commerce, CA
Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for successfully managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls. This will include following communication scripts, handling different topics, and acting as a liaison between our company and its employees and customers.
· Answering Phone Calls in a timely manner and assisting all callers while providing excellent customer service
· Responsible for assisting Caregivers with Axis Care Phone Application or Axis Care Telephony system
o Provide proper training on how to utilize time and attendance system
o Provide field employees with log in credentials
· Assist caregivers with punching in and out
· Thoroughly investigate why employees can’t clock in and out
· Provide solutions to reasons why employees can’t clock in and out
· Record disciplinary action points when employees call in to have punches fixed
· Explain possible disciplinary outcomes for future missed punches
· Assist receptionist when needed
· Assist other departments when needed
Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
· One (1) year of experience in an administrative support role, preferably in healthcare or staffing business.
· Ability to communicate professionally/effectively in both in written and verbal format.
· Strong Computer/Technological skills using Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
· Bilingual a plus
· High School diploma or equivalent required.
· Some college preferred or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
#CB #IND_1 #IND_2
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, Pet Insurance and Company Stock.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
- Job Family Administrative
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Commerce, CA, USA
- Los Angeles, CA, USA