Site Coordinator- San Bernardino, CA
*Qualified candidates must be able to work on-site in our San Bernardino, CA office.
The Site Coordinator is responsible for fulfillment of client orders and supporting HCW, while providing the highest caliber of customer service to our Healthcare Workers and to our clients.
· Input and maintain all communication with home care workers in Axis Care
· Fill all open cases in a timely manner:
· Track/log monthly numbers (#of processed and types of cases) and submit to director weekly and monthly
· Create new Assignment Plan (New, Temp, Change)
· Email each AP to the following contacts (current AP’s need to be sent every Friday):
· Submit AP’s to data entry for filing and entry to the EMR
· Input information to Axis Care- Notes and offers of work and refusals of work
· Input IDT note information- Hospitalizations, (PT and HCW) vacations, SNF placements, and disenrollment’s. We receive IDT notes daily from the client(s), and monthly disenrollment’s
HCW EE Support:
· Rehires: Check for current I-9, physical, TB, and CPR
· Guide Worker’s Comp issues for HCW’s.
· Create HCW EE schedules
· Watch daily/weekly hours for HCW’s with multiple PT’s
· Coordinate schedule with both PT and HCW to assure that PT is getting the proper care at the right time of day according to the PT need
· HCW employee counseling- Conducted when necessary
· Answer questions from internal payroll concerning HCW employee timecard and/or schedules
· Assist with payroll duties and/or processing when necessary
· Answer/return all calls that come to your extension
· Assist HCW with any payroll inquiries
· Contact and inform potential HCW’s of the hiring process
· Contact PT to define a work schedule for the HCW
· Inform all HCW’s of internal process and producers
· Educate HCW on timecard and schedule reporting
Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
● One (1) year of experience in an administrative support role, preferably in healthcare or staffing business.
● Ability to communicate professionally/effectively in both in written and verbal format.
● Strong Computer/Technological skills using Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
● High School diploma or equivalent required.
● Some college preferred or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
#CB #IND_1 #IND_2
- Job Family Recruitment
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Hourly
- San Bernardino, CA, USA