Recruiter- San Bernardino, CA
San Bernardino, CA, USA
Monday, June 20, 2022
Cross Country Healthcare is looking for top talent to join our team! Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (CCH) is a leader in providing total talent management including strategic workforce solutions, contingent staffing, permanent placement and other consultative services for healthcare clients. Leveraging nearly 35 years of expertise and insight, CCH solves complex labor-related challenges for clients while providing high-quality outcomes and exceptional patient care. As a multi-year Best of Staffing® Award winner, CCH is committed to excellence in delivery of its services and was the first public company to earn The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval® for Health Care Staffing Services Certification with Distinction.
The Associate Recruiter recruits for Home Healthcare Workers (HCW) to fill client orders. The successful associate will support an active pool of HCWs who can be matched to client needs.
- Implement independent recruiting strategies to recruit, screen (interview) and evaluate HCWs based on the clients’
- individual specific needs.
- Responsible for cultivating a network of potential HCWs. Meet company-based goals by maintaining and increasing candidate pool.
- Hand pick HCW candidates and present to hiring managers based on skill level and background knowledge of client.
- Ensure HCW candidate files adhere to both the business and facility credentialing requirements.
- Manage HCW relationship during term of contract.
- Develop strategies to pursue new avenues for recruiting candidates; utilize a variety of tools (i.e., email campaigns, social media) to establish relationships and expand candidates.
- Convert candidates to working HCWs by working closely with internal onboarding departments.
- Ensure candidate concerns are resolved in a timely manner.
- Maintain database with accurate candidate contact information, qualifications and selling points; ensure all communication with candidate is documented.
- Attend trade shows, conventions, job and career fairs, workshops and other company/client-sponsored events as necessary.
- Complete weekly recruitment reports and special recruiting projects as needed.
- Meet weekly productivity metrics/goals.
- All other duties as assigned.
Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Minimum 6 months experience in healthcare or light industrial recruiting
- Basic knowledge of Recruiting and Employment regulations, policies, and practice (i.e., pay, interview, onboarding, etc.)
- Must be proficient in MS Office, comfortable with utilizing company database Some knowledge of Indeed, LinkedIn and social media recruitment sources.
- Good oral & written communication skills & customer service focus.
- Ability to maintain positive client & candidate relationships.
- Ability to rapidly learn and perform new tasks
- Detail oriented & ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing environment & strong problem-solving skills.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
#CB #IND_1 #IND_2
Benefits Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, Pet Insurance and Company Stock. Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability