Program Coordinator (Bilingual )
Tampa, FL, USA Req #2029
Monday, June 6, 2022
Cross Country Healthcare is looking for top talent to join our team! Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (CCH) is a leader in providing total talent management including strategic workforce solutions, contingent staffing, permanent placement and other consultative services for healthcare clients. Leveraging nearly 35 years of expertise and insight, CCH solves complex labor-related challenges for clients while providing high-quality outcomes and exceptional patient care. As a multi-year Best of Staffing® Award winner, CCH is committed to excellence in delivery of its services and was the first public company to earn The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval® for Health Care Staffing Services Certification with Distinction.
The Program Coordinator will provide sales and administrative support and coverage for MSP Staffing Team. He / she will assist with daily job responsibilities servicing internal and external clients. In this operational support role, OS Associate will assist with contract staff on-boarding and off-boarding, system updates, distribution of positions, generating reports, problem solving and timely and consistent communication with all internal departments and vendors.
• Manage & update positions in internal systems , external facility portals and VMS technology
• Obtain and update unit specific information and orientation/first day information.
• Maintain health care facility specific information in internal and external systems Maintain health care specific information in VMS technology and internal systems
• Manage external and internal contacts in internal systems
• Responsible for on-boarding and off-boarding contract staff (greet on first day, badging, system access, termination of system access)
• Assist with creating customized confirmation letters; for facility and vendors
• Process assignment transactions; confirmations, extensions, renewals, cancelations and terminations
• Assist Program Manager with all operational and administrative tasks
• Generate reports from internal and VMS technology, format and prepare for facility distribution
• Process VMS technology mappings and generate activity reports to ensure all database assignment information is accurate
• Manage open positions and candidate submissions for aligned Program Manager/s
• Supplier partner procedural training
• VMS Technology subject matter expert trainer and resource for HCF and Staffing Partners
• Assist with processing submissions during high volume activity
• Manage weekly time and attendance reconciliation between facility report and VMS technology / Internal systems
• Audit invoices, obtain billing reports and format per facilities specifications prior to distribution
• Actively participate in the completion of accurate internal and external audits
• Act as a liaison to ensure exceptional internal and external customer service
• Represent and support the business initiatives of Cross Country Staffing internally and externally
• Service all internal and external customers in a positive manner at all times
• Provide appropriate team coverage (i.e. backup) when necessary
• Other duties as assigned, with or without accommodation
• Prior experience in a business office environment, preferably in a staffing or healthcare
• High School Diploma or equivalent, college preferred.
• Must have administrative or sales experience, preferred experience within Recruitment or Account Services.
Skills and Abilities
• Handle several conflicting priorities, must be flexible, be willing to assist and fill in as needed.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with a willingness to provide superior customer service.
• VMS technology and systems experience preferred.
• Outgoing personality with ability to listen effectively
• Ability to understand and evaluate clients staffing needs
• Work independently, but also have a strong commitment to being a team player and meeting team goals
• Excellent attention to detail, analytical sense
• Handle multiple tasks and thrive in a fast paced, high pressure environment
• Ability to communicate and work in a harmonious, respectful, supportive manner with all internal and external clients
• Must maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
Benefits Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, Pet Insurance and Company Stock. Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
- Job Family Recruitment
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Tampa, FL, USA