Receptionist- Lake Forest, CA
The Receptionist handles office duties and admin-related operations including sending and responding to interdepartmental communications, oversee all administrative tasks for the office and providing support for other internal and external parties such as employees, clients and vendors.
· Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and answer any questions visitors have
· Perform clerical duties, such as greeting visitors, filing, faxing, answering and routing phone calls, sort and deliver mail, responding to emails, data entry, and reporting.
· Administrative support (i.e.: contact, birthdays and anniversaries list)
· Manage all incoming/outgoing mail, including USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc.
· Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
· Provide information for employees by facilitating interdepartmental communications and interactions between internal and external parties
· Assisting with special projects, such as process improvements and budget development.
· Provide administrative assistance to managers, and senior-level officers as needed
· Ensuring all pertinent client and employee information is input into the various platforms
· Address employees’ and clients’ queries via email, phone or in-person
· Manage communication with external vendors.
· Support departments to process invoices, make payments, and track receipts
· Schedule and coordinating in-house and external meetings and manage meeting schedules for different departments.
· Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
· Ensure conference rooms and other meeting spaces are prepared prior to use
· Make travel arrangements when needed.
· Other duties and projects as assigned
Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of
the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
· Minimum one (1) year of experience in an administrative support role.
· Meticulous approach to administrative tasks
· Ability to communicate professionally/effectively in both in written and verbal format.
· Strong Computer/Technological skills using Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
· Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including printers and a computer
· Familiarity with office equipment, like printers and fax machines
· Basic math abilities and an understanding of basic financial concepts.
School diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred or any equivalent
combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the
essential functions of the job.
#CB #IND_01 #IND_2
- Job Family CORP Facilities
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Lake Forest, CA, USA