Cross Country Education Junior Recruiter
· Provide full-desk coverage for Recruiter(s); field professional management/support, negotiating compensation packages, making decisions on Recruiter’s behalf, and maintaining appropriate margins without approval.
· Review Long-Term Orders (LTOs) from Partnership Management team to create appropriate pay packages and job postings.
· Pre-Screen incoming leads/applications to ensure job match.
· Verify and enter lead information within Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
· Distribute leads to Recruitment or Project teams in accordance with internal processes.
· Engage and nurture leads as requested/required.
· Assist Recruiter(s) with position matching.
· Conduct candidate sourcing via sourcing platforms (Indeed, LinkedIn, etc).
· Interview support as needed whether by scheduling interviews and/or conducting them in Recruiter’s stead.
· Conduct email and text marketing to pipelined candidates as requested.
· Support with assignment confirmation calls.
· Support with lock tasks, compliance tasks, disposition requests, payroll requests, employee badge requests, and other types of field professional tasks and/or follow-ups.
· Uncover field professional’s needs, situations, and problems by asking appropriate line of questions in partnership with recruiting team.
· Facilitate resolutions to problems for field professionals on assignment; research, define, and resolve problems.
· Support with field professional call outs and incidents.
· Support with field professional termination/resignation escalations to clinical team.
· Conduct reference checks on behalf of recruiter when needed.
· Data entry into ATS; new lead entry, journal entries, document uploads, task assignment, and other types of data entry pertinent to candidate profile.
· Generate communication for field professionals, pre-employment, or document packets as needed.
· Manage social activity-posting and job boards.
· Support with scheduling per-diem shifts as needed.
· Track and organize per-diem pools, pipelines, submissions, etc.
· Assist Recruiter in growing their business; field professional support, initiate renewals, full coverage for Recruiter, etc.
· Other duties as assigned by Leadership.
Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
· Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience required.
· Some recruiting experience preferred, but not required.
· Must possess excellent judgment to prioritize work, handle multiple projects at once, and meet objectives
· Goal driven and detail oriented
· Extreme sense of urgency
· Excellent customer service delivery
· Strong presentation skills verbal and in person
· Knowledge of office systems and Microsoft Office products; Team, Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
· Experience using G-Suite preferred
· High School diploma or equivalent required.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Job Family Recruitment
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Salary
- Boca Raton, FL, USA