Sr. Director of RPO Delivery/Recruiting
Sr. Director of RPO Delivery/Recruiting will work in tandem with the VP of Solution Design to support all RPO/ROD Search Project.
Sr. Director is directly responsible for managing the recruitment efforts and hiring process for complex accounts and positions requiring him/her to develop sourcing strategies and develop relationships with client contacts on a regular basis. The incumbent will direct and guide the strategic components and initiatives of the RPO function, work with national vendors in support of Cross Country Staffing initiatives.
The primary focus of the roles is to identify and select top level candidates for key openings within the assigned client(s) organizations. Sr. Director, RPO must have global vendor and RPO management experience and should be well-versed in working with various complex system flows, ensuring that metrics, such as KPIs and SLAs are met. This position will oversee all recruiting for RPO and ROD projects secured by CCS and manage the delivery teams. Sr. Director of RPO Delivery/Recruiting will provide RPO solutions to small, medium, and large organizations. Must have the ability to build custom hiring process based upon talent acquisition needs.Effectively manage and develop each team based on a budget per project as determined by the Solutions Design team. Manage staffing costs to maximize profitability and contain costs to obtain target gross margins. Drive accountability on success-based programs to meet placement fee goals as set by the scope of the project. The VP, Search & RPO Operations will work with the Executive of each CCS vertical and report directly to the SVP, Enterprise Client Solutions.
- Supervise and provide overall guidance to the recruitment team. Hire, manage and direct a large recruiting team.
- Evaluate current recruiting procedures to determine whether they can be modified for increased efficiency and effectiveness. Modify current recruiting procedures or developing new procedures as needed.
- Monitor key recruitment metrics to identify and resolve issues affecting recruiting procedures.
- Evaluate the performance of the recruitment team.
- Work effectively with VP of Solution Design to anticipate and plan for future recruitment needs.
- Review and select suitable job advertising options per project and coordinate marketing efforts and budgets with Marketing Team.
· Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s Degree in business, health care or related field preferred.
· Minimum of 10 years’ executive search industry experience.
· Excellent leadership, management, sales and executive search fulfillment skills.
· Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative in identifying problems, creating solutions, and developing systems to maximize effectiveness.
· History of effectively building relationships, achieving results, and driving results through others.
· Ability to work productively as a member of a team of diverse individuals.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Technically savvy – i.e., internet; reports; Microsoft Office tools; data base functionality.
· Strong customer service focus: ability to effectively interface with and influence internal/external customers.
· Ability to travel.
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, Pet Insurance and Company Stock. Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
- Job Family Directors
- Job Function DIR
- Pay Type Salary
- Boca Raton, FL, USA