Cejka Search is looking for exceptional talent to join our growing team! As one of the top-ranked, award winning healthcare executive search firms in the United States, Cejka Search has delivered services exclusively in the healthcare industry for more than 40 years.
With experience recruiting and placing top executive talent in healthcare and academic institutions, the Cejka Search team is a carefully assembled team of professionals who identify superior candidates and provide leading recruitment best practices to a wide variety of healthcare settings. We partner with organizations to identify and recruit talented C-level executives, physician leaders, key members of senior management and academic medicine faculty.
At Cejka Search, we understand the dynamics of this industry and the leadership necessary to make organizations successful. Our clients enjoy premier executive talent management and development solutions that are unique and customized to the organization’s vision and leadership goals. Our executives are nationally recognized, published industry thought leaders and subject matter experts who are routinely called upon for national speaking engagements, discussion panels, podcasts, and consultations. The Managing Principal will sell and ensure successful delivery of executive search services to healthcare organizations nationally. Successfully manage all aspects of the search process, including candidate recruitment and interviewing, development of effective client/candidate relationships, client/candidate management, and candidate placement. Moreover, the Managing Principal will follow strict standards in determining which candidates are worthy of review by our clients.
• Achieve annual sales revenue goals, executing senior level search assignments on a retainer and exclusive basis whether developed alone or by colleagues in the firm
• Mentor and develop staff to ensure best practices, quality standards and service delivery expectations are met
• Develop and execute a direct sales strategy and executive search business across the U.S. market, including capabilities presentations and Request for Proposal (RFP) preparation and presentation
• Accountable for business development and new client acquisition; building and managing relationships with clients and executives
• External representative of Cejka Search as needed (speaking engagements; participation in media or publication interviews; publish industry articles; trade show and association participation, etc.)
• Attend healthcare conferences, publish relevant articles in approved journals or healthcare publications. Occasional speaking engagements on relevant executive search topics
• Maintain key industry and association relationships (ACPE, AMGA, MGMA, ACHE, etc.)
• Develop associate staff and engagement managers to ensure best practices, quality standards and service delivery expectations are met
• Work collaboratively with internal colleagues to assure that systems and operations support the Cejka Search division needs and budget; collaborate with other divisions to increase cross-referrals, develop inter-departmental relationships, and implement new strategies that enhance the Cejka Search business model
• Meet all paperwork, financial updates and reporting deadlines
• Travel as required
• Other duties as assigned, with or without accommodation
Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Minimum 10+ years experience in full life cycle recruitment in the healthcare industry
• Healthcare sales, operations, marketing, or comparable experience preferred
• Superior consultative selling and relationship-building skills
• Proven ability to assess executive talent and work closely with senior executives
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
• Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and ability to multi-task
• Bachelor’s degree: post graduate degree preferred
• Good business acumen
• Creative, strategic thinker
• Entrepreneurial mindset and strong work ethic
• Computer savvy – Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint
• History of achieving results• Must be able to prioritize demands.
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, Pet Insurance and Company Stock. Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
- Job Family Search
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Salary
- United States