Remote position but candidates must be able to work 9am-5:30pm Pacific Standard Time. Pay rate: $18.50/hr.
The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and managing all services requested by the school, placing the highest caliber of Education Professionals to our clients. These services include working as a liaison between schools and Cross Country Education field employees, fulfilling day-to-day requests as well as long-term services. May handle special assignments, in person and virtual orientations with employees and schools. Works with minimal supervision.
· Offer assignments at client facilities to qualified field staff
· Provide first level support to both filed staff and clients
· Manage open orders and fill open shifts with qualified field staff
· Answer phones, text, and email correspondence between schools and Cross Country Education field staff and prioritize tasks as needed
· Foster and maintain excellent relationships between clients, field staff, and corporate team
· Data entry (orders, employee files, etc.)
· Contributes to quality control checks
· Other relevant duties as assigned by management
Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
This position does not have any direct reports.
· 1 year of data entry
· 1 year of office experience
· 2+ year of customer service experience
· Strong Computer/Technological skills using Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
· Ability to communicate effectively.
· Strong time management and organizational skills.
· 2+ year office experience, or similar
· 3+ year of customer service experience
· Experience using Google Drive (i.e. Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Forms)
- High School or equivalent required.
- Some college preferred;
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
· Ability to quickly learn and contribute to the daily workload with little to no errors.
· Ability to use Microsoft Office and have familiarity with CRM database software.
· Ability to listen well, understand context, and strive to communicate clearly within timelines provided.
· Ability to work independently, identify bottlenecks in your daily process, and present possible solutions
· Ability to troubleshoot when a challenge arises and consider solutions rather than only address the problems.
· Must be comfortable spending a large portion of the day responding to emails, making outbound phone calls, and answering phones
· Ability to quickly solve problems and multitask in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work well within a team; must be able to work effectively with managers and employees
· Must be able to clearly exchange accurate information with field staff and schools regarding needs and assignments.
· Open work area in an office environment.
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position 80% of the work schedule
· Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, while maintaining a calm demeanor during stressful situations.
· Employees must possess comfort in learning, training, and engaging with others virtually through Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
REMOTE WORKER:(if applicable)
· Must be able to successfully dedicate full attention to job duties during work hours
· Must have an office like environment to work in with minimal noise and disruption
· Must have reliable high-speed internet and the ability to connect equipment directly to a modem or router
· Must meet all standards and requirements of the Company’s Telecommuting Policy