Boca Raton, FL, USA ● Virtual Req #2219
Friday, April 29, 2022
Cross Country Healthcare is looking for top talent to join our team! Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (CCH) is a leader in providing total talent management including strategic workforce solutions, contingent staffing, permanent placement and other consultative services for healthcare clients. Leveraging nearly 35 years of expertise and insight, CCH solves complex labor-related challenges for clients while providing high-quality outcomes and exceptional patient care. As a multi-year Best of Staffing® Award winner, CCH is committed to excellence in delivery of its services and was the first public company to earn The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval® for Health Care Staffing Services Certification with Distinction.
The primary responsibility of the Collections Specialist is the collection of receivable accounts. This includes collecting to payment terms, minimizing balances more than 30 days past terms, addressing PO issues, resolving unapplied cash and short payment timely and maintaining overall accounts receivable balances at levels consistent with the Company’s DSO target. The Collections Specialist will provide management with account status during the monthly portfolio review and escalate unpaid aged balances to ensure resolution prior to 90 days, thereby minimizing our bad debt reserve.
• Collection of a set territory of accounts. Become the subject matter expert of how the accounts are invoiced and address any billing/collection or cash application issue.
• Handle and resolve all questions from within and outside the department regarding, cash, billing, receivable maintenance.
• Responsible for the generation, review and sending of monthly customer statements where applicable.
• Timely maintenance of their accounts in handling application of debits and credit when needed.
• Ensure all credit balances on accounts are resolved and cleared within 120 days.
• Other duties as assigned
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Reports to Collections Manager
• Minimum 2-year college degree preferred
• Minimum of 2-4 years of Accounts Receivable and/or Collection experience
• Microsoft Office experience required
• Strong knowledge of Excel a must
• Great Plains AR knowledge recommended (or similar application)
• Staffing industry knowledge preferred
#CB #IND_1 #IND_2
Benefits Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, Pet Insurance and Company Stock. Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
- Job Family Enterprise Support Services
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Boca Raton, FL, USA