ECO Support - Staffing Coordinator
The Staffing Coordinator provides the highest caliber of customer service to our Field Staff and to our client facilities.
· Provide first level support to both field staff and facility customers
· Operate efficiently and effectively with a sense of urgency to carry out tasks; on an individual and in a team setting
· Partner with clients to determine staffing requirements
· Offer assignments at client facilities to qualified field staff
· Manage all staffing activities between field staff and clients by calling, emailing, and utilizing other staffing platforms and tools
· Manage open orders and fill open shifts with qualified field staff
· Communicate all updates in a timely manner to both field staff and facility customers
· Remain aware of discrepancies in staffing schedule and report patterns to the managers and local office as necessary
· Develop and foster excellent relationships between clients and field personnel.
· Ensure field staff and/or client concerns are resolved in a timely manner; uphold our Company’s reputation by demonstrating standards of excellence.
· Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
· 1-2 years’ experience, preferable in the staffing industry
· Proficient with Microsoft Outlook. Database and/or automated program experience a plus
· Previous healthcare and/or call center experience preferred
· High school diploma or equivalent required
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
· Ability to type 35 wpm or greater consistently
· Ability to quickly solve problems and multitask in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work with multi-line phones and utilizing multiple programs and screens
· Ability to prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently and work well under pressure
· Ability to respond clearly to client/staff inquiries while maintaining the highest degree of confidentiality and professionalism
· Must have strong computer and analytical skills
· Must be comfortable spending a large portion of the day making outbound phone calls
· Must be a self-starter and be able to meet the goals and metrics assigned
· Must be able to clearly exchange and document accurate information in a timely manner
· Must have outstanding communication, customer service, and people skills
· Communication - Listening, presenting, and clearly expressing ideas in a written and oral format.
· Detail Oriented - Ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task.
· Teamwork & Accountability – Ability to work well within a team; must be able to work effectively with managers and employees. Working towards common goals while being accountable for assigned tasks; be amicable and work well with others; willingness to jump in and offer assistance when needed
Planning & Organizing - Using time efficiently to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
· Customer service focused - The desire to take care of HCP and HCF needs and going above and beyond to fulfill those needs.
· Quality Control – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Monitors own work to ensure accuracy and quality
· Adaptability – Manages competing demands and changingpriorities
· Escalation Processes: Interface with Workers Comp, Risk Management, IT, Clinical, Travel and Branch Ops.
● 100% Remote Status
● Must be able to successfully dedicate full attention to job duties during work hours
● Must have an office like environment to work in with minimal noise and disruption
● Must have reliable high-speed internet and the ability to connect equipment directly to a modem or router
● Must meet all standards and requirements of the Company’s Telecommuting Policy
● Employee must possess comfort in learning, training and engaging with others virtually through Microsoft Teams and Zoom both via telecom and video.
● Must be able to remain in a stationary position 80% of the work schedule
● Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, while maintaining a calm and professional demeanor during stressful situations
● This is a high call volume position requiring excellent communication skills; must be comfortable spending the majority of your time calling, emailing, and utilizing other staffing platforms and tools to communicate with healthcare professionalsand client facilities regarding needs and assignments.
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all inclusive” list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to perform the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and be a reasonable representation of its activities.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
I have read and understand the responsibilities of this position:
- Job Family Recruitment
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $18.00
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School