Fraud Operations - Fraud Investigator III
The Fraud Investigator, reporting directly to the respective Supervisor/Manager, will resolve critical issues as they are presented from various sources as established within the department. Applicant must possess a working knowledge of account maintenance systems and relevant external industry systems to include Fraud, Recovery, Credit Bureaus, Regulatory Agencies, payment platforms and online verification platforms. A working knowledge of Credit Card products/services and applicable Regulations ensuring adherence as required.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Alert focus on processes and findings used to investigate and evaluate identified unusual activity.
- Perform review of cases to fully identify, mitigate, and report potential fraudulent activity.
- Follow policies, procedures, and use sound judgment in reviewing and responding through the appropriate channels.
- Professionally communicate with internal departments and external banking industry contacts in order to provide support and guidance.
- Actively participate in discussions with cross leadership to review trends and actions for improvement.
- Demonstrate a thorough comprehension of all client related products (both current and forthcoming).
- Process monetary and non-monetary adjustments when required.
- Compile and maintain comprehensive case files in an orderly fashion.
- Observe and ensure adherence to all of the organization’s policies and procedures as stated in policy and procedures.
- Suggest process improvements and strategies to reduce fraud.
- Write and conduct trainings that will increase productivity and enhance knowledge.
- Prepare presentations for WBR, MBRs, and the like.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills.
- Problem resolution / investigative abilities and detail oriented.
- Ability to maneuver efficiently and effectively in a Windows environment, account maintenance systems, and relevant external industry platforms.
- Self-starter with proven demonstrated leadership skills, the ability to provide direction to others and superior time management skills essential.
- Advanced in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point and Excel).
- Job Family S3 - Advanced Support
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA