Senior Product Manager - Credit Card Strategy
We are currently looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the Products Team, a newly created group in the bank. The Products Team is responsible for profitability expanding our product line with innovative credit card offerings, while also managing our existing products to meet financial hurdles. In this role, you'll report directly to the Assistant Vice President of Product Management, and will support in evaluating the viability of our newest credit card products, partnerships, and business opportunities.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Evaluate the viability of new products, partnerships, and new business opportunities.
- Recognize where existing products are not meeting expectations, recommend and implement enhancements.
- Develop business strategies to bring new products to market.
- Manage product profitability to meet financial hurdles.
- Manage a team of product associates and ensure productivity and efficiency.
- Share findings in PowerPoint presentations with conclusions and recommendations for senior management.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from across the Bank.
- Ensure the timely coordination and completion of projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- 5+ years analytical experience in Banking, Finance, or related field.
- Knowledge of financial analysis, profitability drivers, and ability to quickly assimilate and analyze large amounts of information.
- Sufficient self-confidence and ability to propose new ideas and solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
Preferred (Not Required)
- Advanced degree
- Consumer credit card industry experience
- Job Family P3 - Senior Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA