Senior Technical Recruiter
Credit One Bank is looking for a Technical Recruiter with full-cycle technology recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. This successful recruiter will collaborate with departmental managers and leaders throughout the organization on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources such as cold calling, utilizing social media networks and employee referrals. As our ideal recruiter, you will bring your strong work ethic and experience in screening, interviewing, candidate assessment, compensation negotiation and closing skills.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Review candidates via the applicant tracking system to ensure applicants are being reviewed and quickly moved through the recruiting funnel.
- Source, engage, qualify, and recruit candidates by using various methods including heavy phone usage and cold-calling, databases, social media networking, participating in Job Fairs, partnering with college campus career development departments, partnering with Veteran’s organizations, contacting government agencies regarding openings and all other organizations that participate in placing unemployed persons.
- Design and implement recruiting strategies and develop sources for finding applicants for positions according to job types.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Interview candidates by various means including in-person, telephone, Skype, etc.
- Use your acquired skills to assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Manage the use of third party recruiters and headhunters to effectively minimize and provide measurable cost savings to company
- Informs applicants about job duties, responsibilities, salary and benefits, hour and working conditions, company policies, promotional opportunities and other job related information.
- Promote company’s reputation, growth, atmosphere as “best place to work”
- Utilize your strong compensation negotiation skills and closing candidates of choice on presented job offers
- Plan and direct activities concerned with developing sources of qualified applicants.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Partner with assigned departmental hiring managers, vice presidents, and senior vice presidents on open requisition searches and workforce planning with primary emphasis on hard-to-fill positions within IT, Risk, and Marketing.
- Refer selected applicants to interview with hiring managers.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Monitor and apply HR and Talent Acquisition recruiting best practices.
- Perform other special projects or assignments as requested.
- Minimum three to five years’ professional experience in full-cycle, technology-based recruitment and interviewing.
- Require extensive experience and hands-on phone interviewing and usage, and sharp understanding and use of social media recruitment techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, professional savviness and strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proven and effective high-volume work experience as either an in-house Corporate Recruiter, or Direct-Hire, third party agency recruiter (some third party agency experience is highly preferred).
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc.)
- Proficient use of Microsoft Outlook as a primary tool with intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity and hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and recruiting software.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Experience within the Banking or Financial Services industries is a plus.
- Job Family P3 - Senior Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA