The Collections Representative performs activities involving the recovery of accounts that are 5 to 30 days delinquent, utilizing a servicing-based collections philosophy. This position will analyze account status and determines appropriate action while following company policies and all applicable laws.
Who We Are Looking to Hire
- Self-motivated individuals with a desire to learn and grow.
- Candidates who are comfortable working in a call center environment.
- Candidates who have a positive attitude and desire to contribute to a great team and company culture.
- Open to working any shift between the hours of 5:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. PST
- Flexible scheduling available which includes some 4x10 options as well as standard 5-day work weeks.
- Tuesday – Saturday or Sunday – Thursday
What We Are Offering
- Training for this role is provided
- Professional Development
- Growing Company
- Great Culture
- Monthly incentives
- Opportunities for advancement and professional growth
Leadership development program
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- An empathetic and solutions-based focus on assisting card holder to resolve account delinquency.
- Utilize product knowledge to effectively overcome objections and resolve outstanding issues in a professional, empathetic manner.
- Reviews and analyzes the situation of each customer and recommends payment plans following company guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Adherence to all Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA) guidelines.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to learn how to effectively educate cardholders towards proper management of their account.
- Significant focus on team as well as individual achievement.
- Ability to establish and maintain a servicing approach to account management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be non-exempt.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. Credit One Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin. Reasonable accommodations can be made for those who require them, including access to job applications and workplace accommodations. Please contact the recruiter for this position to learn more. (**If there are physical requirements beyond a standard office job, please detail them here.) Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA