Operations Support Analyst III, Analytics & Reporting
Credit One Bank is looking for an Operations Analyst III to support the overall growth of the organization. The Senior Analyst will focus on improving and maintaining customer service standards through analysis of diverse business systems and processes. They will work within the Operations Analytics team and will be responsible for collecting, consolidating, analyzing, and visualizing data from various sources, with the purpose of optimizing processes, predicting outcomes, improving operations systems, and providing the best card member experience. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned Operations professional, excited about analysis, efficiency, and quality, and will be ready to help influence the direction of a growing company.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Prepare operational analyses for senior management by collecting, interpreting, evaluating, and summarizing information and trends to develop integrated business proposals and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
- Lead work to design systems improvements based on analysis of current company practices, industry best practices, outcomes, and trends. Lead the implementation and monitoring of approved changes.
- Independently conduct internal stakeholder research to support strategic and business planning.
- Serve as an Operations department subject matter expert on process, control, measurement, and analytics.
- Participate in the development Operations Analyst standards and practices for the bank, including some mentor/development responsibility for junior analysts.
- Investigate and report the financial and operational impact of changes to procedures or strategies.
- Perform ad hoc analysis for senior management as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business analytics, mathematics, or related quantitative field
- Demonstrated advanced analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- 5+ years professional experience with data processing and analysis tools such as Python, SQL, SAS, and Tableau
- 3+ years analytics experience in high-tempo, large scale operations environment
- Prior experience in financial services industry with knowledge of credit card banking industry practices, regulations, and standards
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Demonstrate core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Advanced degree in business analytics, mathematics, or related quantitative field
- 2+ years professional experience using Python or SAS for data analysis and statistics, and Tableau for data visualization
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. Credit One Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin. Reasonable accommodations can be made for those who require them, including access to job applications and workplace accommodations. Please contact the recruiter for this position to learn more. (**If there are physical requirements beyond a standard office job, please detail them here.) Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P3 - Senior Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA