SUMMARY: This position is expected to manage the Service department responsible for installation and warranty support of ultrapure chemical and Gas distribution and blending systems. Responsibilities include managing service issues, training FSEs and supporting customers. Provide specific direction to Field service technicians and create commissioning schedules for field work. Work with project estimators to provide quotes for service. Set performance goals and manage complex work schedules for the service and commissioning of systems in a dynamic work environment. Work collaboratively with other departments in the overall leadership of the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Oversee and direct Field Service staff.
- Manage and track Commissioning and Service schedule to meet overall project critical path.
- Manage and track Service and Warranty claims in efforts to provide our customers world class service.
- Establish, enforce, and maintain accountability for adherence to quality standards and training, development of qualified / talented workforce.
- Develop and maintain system start up procedures and related work instructions for specific functions.
- Maintain accountability for adherence to company safety standards.
- Continually improve employee productivity.
- Work with other team members to develop system procedures and documentation associated with chemical systems.
- Participate with DFS team in the creation and implementation of business processes.
- Work with the DFS team on system quoting and proposals.
- Facilitate communication between Service, Engineering, Project Management and other departments.
- Ensure employee adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Review equipment technology and process methods to take advantage of efficiency opportunities.
- Assist in recruiting, developing and maintaining an effective test and service staff.
- Conduct performance evaluations and provide ongoing feedback to direct report staff.
- Carry out performance management and disciplinary action, as needed.
- Maintain a fair, productive, team oriented environment.
- Track attendance, approve time-off requests, and review and approve timecards weekly.
- Interact professionally with customers and respond to customer needs in a timely manner.
- Adhere and execute to project budgets.
- All other duties as required.
- Commissioning Project management
- Ability to interact professionally with all types and levels management.
- Ability to interact professionally with all types and levels of Customers.
- Ability to interact effectively from remote work locations.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent service attitude.
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
- Ability to prioritize and schedule workload.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
SPECIFICATIONS and QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or experience
4 years of Supervisory or Management experience, 4 year degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum five years Project management, operational and construction of OEM equipment a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related discipline.
- 5 years’ management experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with chemical distribution systems.
- Demonstrated exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools including Microsoft Project
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from small and large groups
Ability to apply mathematical skills and analyze performance trends in data; demonstrated experience applying structured problem-solving and decision-making tools and methods.
Ability to analyze financial information, identify discrepancies and provide solutions; Ability to identify problems, collect information, establish facts, and suggest solutions; Ability to develop and support conclusions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift and move material. The employee frequently is required to walk, bend, lift and use arms, hands and fingers to reach, lift, handle, and feel products. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move products up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics include periodic noise increases, although for the most part the environment is usually quiet. Safety glasses and other required protection should be worn when out in the shop area.
Don’t live local to Boise, ID but been intrigued by what it has to offer? Relocation is always a possibility for the right candidate! Check out this information to get a better feel of the area:
CPS (an Exyte Group Company) is a group of manufacturing and design companies providing innovative product solutions to the semiconductor, life science, chemical processing, gas systems, wastewater, mining, power generation and other industries. We provide a broad range of products & services including liquid, chemical, and gas storage, blending, and delivery control, pre-fabricated high purity process utility modules, corrosive fume exhaust duct, and airflow control devices. With the breadth of our product offerings and
engineering capabilities we can offer broad turnkey solutions or targeted niche products depending on our customer’s needs and desires.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Birthday Recognition, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Salary
- Boise, ID 83713, USA