Shipping / Receiving 2nd shift- Fab-Tech, Inc.
Fab-Tech, Inc. in Colchester, Vermont, employs an exceptional team of hardworking, quality focused individuals, a number of whom have been here since the very beginning, 30+ years ago! We are passionate about safety and committed to providing our customers with the best, safest, most environmentally responsible products in the industry.
Sign-On Bonus: $2,000 (after 180 days)
Monday - Friday 1:00pm - 11:30pm
Position in a production environment with shipping experience preferred but willing to train an entry-level individual. In this area you are responsible for preparing products for shipment ensuring that all production standards are maintained.
- Identify and package correct parts per order; ensure correct number of parts and accuracy of products shipped.
- Process orders via the company’s software for shipping, and receiving and complete necessary documentation.
- Identify appropriate packaging; fabricate skids and crates as needed.
Comply with health, safety (including OSHA), and environmental procedures and ensures
cleanliness of the area.
- Continue to learn and expand one’s capacity within this job by increasing knowledge and skill base.
- Perform various other assignments per lead person or manager direction.
- Ability to apply basic mathematical skills (especially an ability to read a ruler/tape measure), identify problems, collect information, and suggest solutions.
- Can speak and understand basic English with an emphasis on complying with directions, fundamental shop safety procedures, and production standards.
- Reading and writing skills with an emphasis on understanding and completing Shipping and Receiving documentation.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential. Must be able to multi-task.
- Basic computer skills, with knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Etc.
- Forklift and/or previous experience in shipping is a plus but not required.
- Self-starter, dependable, energetic, with positive attitude.
CPS (an Exyte Group Company) is a group of manufacturing and design companies providing innovative product solutions to the semiconductor, life science, chemical processing, gas systems, wastewater, mining, power generation and other industries. We provide a broad range of products & services including liquid, chemical, and gas storage, blending, and delivery control, pre-fabricated high purity process utility modules, corrosive fume exhaust duct, and airflow control devices. With the breadth of our product offerings and engineering capabilities we can offer broad turnkey solutions or targeted niche products depending on our customer’s needs and desires.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Pay Based on Skill Level and Overtime Potential – Earn Extra Money! Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Perfect Attendance Recognition with Monetary Awards, Discounted Gym Membership, Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Free Boots and Company Gear, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
Just for Fun: Taco Truck Day, Wellness Fair, Cornhole Tournaments, Fun Contests with Prizes, Birthday Recognition, Smoothie Truck Day
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- 480 Hercules Dr, Colchester, VT 05446, USA