COATED METAL SAND BLASTER – 2ND SHIFT
SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE - $2,000 after probationary period
This position is with our company Pure Guard, which manufactures a welded stainless steel exhaust duct system coated with our proprietary hybrid fluoropolymer PureGuard coating. Our combination of welded stainless substrate and proprietary PureGuard coating satisfied all testing requirements necessary to gain Factory Mutual standard 4922 approval for corrosive fume and smoke exhaust without sprinklers.
Pure Guard in Tolleson, Arizona, employs an exceptional team of hardworking, quality focused individuals, a number of whom have been here since the very beginning! We are passionate about safety and committed to providing our customers with the best, safest, most environmentally responsible products in the industry.
The primary responsibilities of this position include product handling, operation of
blasting equipment & performing quality inspections.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties and related work may be assigned as necessary.
• Operation of both sandblasting cabinet & large blast booth equipment
• Daily duties include product handling, lifting, prepping/masking of product
• Must feel comfortable with operation of lifting devices (hoist) while handling larger product
• Individual will also be responsible for performing Quality Control inspections on product entering & exiting department; ensuring product meets specification
• Ability to stand on feet for up to 10 hrs. daily
• Ability to comfortably work in a fast paced work environment
• May be required to work in other departments if needed
• Passing a PFT exam, if wearing Supplied air system (large blast booth)
• Dependable; determined, positive in demeanor
• Attention to detail
• Team player
• Good attitude
• Frequent standing, bending at waist, and use of hands is required
• Specific vision abilities required to include close vision, and ability to adjust focus
• Occasionally perform physical activities including lifting (up to 50 lbs. unassisted)
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the production area is usually moderately loud. The Coating department is a sectioned off area of the production floor. Various spraying equipment, sanding, air tool tasks are performed within the Coating department.
- Safety glasses and hearing protection are required when in the production area
- PPE covering eyes and skin is required when Powder Coating as well as working around the ovens.
- PPE covering hands and face is required when grinding.
- PPE specific for tasks being performed is required
Work Environment - We have a brand-new facility on 91st and Buckeye. Large cooling fans to help regulate the heat in the summer. New Bathrooms, Lockers, a large lunchroom! Vending machines, water fountains and ice machines
Pure Guard offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Pay Based on Skill Level and Overtime Potential – Earn Extra Money! Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO, Paid Holidays and an Employee Assistance Program.
Perfect Attendance Recognition with Monetary Awards, Above & Beyond Recognition, safety recognitions and much more.
Just for Fun: Once a month Employee Appreciation Lunch, Birthday Recognition, Anniversary Recognitions & much, much more.
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $18.00
- Max Hiring Rate $20.00
- Travel Required No
- Job Start Date Saturday, June 4, 2022
- 9191 W Buckeye Rd, Tolleson, AZ 85353, USA