Production Floor Supervisor - Weekend (FRI-SUN-5am-5:30pm) - PG
Pure Guard in Phoenix, Arizona, employs an exceptional team of hardworking, quality focused individuals, a number of whom have been here since the very beginning! We are passionate about safety and committed to providing our customers with the best, safest, most environmentally responsible products in the industry.
Provide leadership and coordination to a production group in the areas of job training, job assignments, and problem-solving activities within the assigned area(s); Work collaboratively with Team Leads in leveling staff resources to meet production needs in a Lean environment; Maintain continuous flow emphasis and embrace the tenants of a Lean environment; Work as part of a production team by performing quality control checks, moving product into and out of the work area, assisting with the production and preparation of product to the customer; Monitor individual and overall department performance and apply accountability measures as appropriate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
- Supervise team of leads and employees to meet production requirements
- Develop and maintain an effective production staff through the selection, training, and motivation of employees
- Conduct performance evaluations and provide ongoing feedback to leads and front-line employees. Carry out disciplinary action as needed
- Maintain a fair, productive, team-oriented environment
- Track attendance and approve requests for vacation and time off
- Review and approval of timecards on weekly basis
- Establish and enforce production and quality control standards
- Ensure safety standards are met at all times
- Ensure employee adherence to company policies and procedures
- Continually improve employee productivity – recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and product quality
- Facilitate communication between production departments regarding schedule updates and work orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Stewardship responsibility for company assets and resources
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner at all times
- Provide motivation to front-line direct report staff within assigned area
- Anticipate potential problems and communicate conditions to the production manager
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Direct supervision of Team-Leads and front-line production staff in the assigned production area; Work collaboratively with other production supervisors and team-leads on key aspects of production.
Education and Qualifications
- A minimum of 5-years in a leadership capacity, preferably in a manufacturing setting
- Knowledge of the areas as assigned - steel fabrication, welding, or coating processes
- Formal training in Lean methods and continuous flow
Work Environment - We have a brand-new facility on 91st and Buckeye. Large cooling fans to help regulate the heat in the summer. New Bathrooms, Lockers, a large lunchroom! Vending machines, water fountains and ice machines. SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE - $2,000 after probationary period
CPS (an Exyte Group Company) is a group of manufacturing and design companies providing innovative product solutions to the semiconductor, life science, chemical processing, gas systems, wastewater, mining, power generation and other industries. We provide a broad range of products & services including liquid, chemical, and gas storage, blending, and delivery control, pre-fabricated high purity process utility modules, corrosive fume exhaust duct, and airflow control devices. With the breadth of our product offerings and
engineering capabilities we can offer broad turnkey solutions or targeted niche products depending on our customer’s needs and desires.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Pay Based on Skill Level and Overtime Potential – Earn Extra Money! Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Perfect Attendance Recognition with Monetary Awards, Discounted Gym Membership, Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Free Boots and Company Gear, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
Just for Fun: Taco Truck Day, Wellness Fair, Cornhole Tournaments, Fun Contests with Prizes, Birthday Recognition, Smoothie Truck Day
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Tuesday, May 10, 2022
- 9191 W Buckeye Rd, Tolleson, AZ 85353, USA