Outside Sales Representative
We are looking to fill an immediate opening for an organized and experienced Outside Sales Representative to initiate contact with clients and create tailored-fit proposals that will meet customer’s needs. The Outside Sales Representative's responsibilities include traveling assigned territories to directly meet with potential and current clients to discuss their requirements, negotiate sales contracts, and develop and maintain working relationships.
- Develop and execute client outreach via email campaigns, cold calls, and walk-ins
- Cultivate prospects into customers through regular follow up and contact
- Networking to expand Crown Staffing Solutions’ presence in the market
- Generate own leads and develop a sales opportunity pipeline
- Plan and organize a sales strategy with targeted clients
- Report out on progress and pipeline as required
- Effectively and consistently use consultative selling skills
- Provide exceptional customer service and follow-up on invoicing
- Direct sales experience within staffing industry, 5 years of experience minimum
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and problem resolution skills
- Excellent negotiation, prospecting and closing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong ability to build and maintain effective relationship with B2B clients
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Flexibility to make off-hour client appointments and attend networking events as
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Hollingsworth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Hollingsworth complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Hollingsworth expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Hollingsworth Logistics Group's employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
NOTICE: As of May 1, 2007, Hollingsworth prohibits the hiring of new employees who show the use of tobacco with the exception of employment in California and West Virginia.
- Job Family IND
- Pay Type Salary
- Dearborn, MI, USA