Production - Team Leader
Memphis, TN, USA Req #338
Friday, April 29, 2022
From Entry-Level to Executive, Find Your Next Career.
We are now hiring EXPERIENCED Team Leads for our facility in Memphis!
- Memphis, TN
- 1st shift - Monday - Friday 7am-330pm
- Starting Pay Rate - $18.50
- Long term position
- Paid weekly on Friday
- Experience is needed in this position for all facilities!
- Ability to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Adaptability – Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- The ability to follow-up on projects and ensure all items are completed on time with all necessary data required and supporting documentation.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Supports organization's goals and values.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Takes responsibility for own actions; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Interpersonal Competence:
- Ability to be self-motivated and to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to effectively present information to customers, supplier, coworkers and management.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to work as a Team Member towards overall company objectives. Teamwork – Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Communicate and present proper information to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Customer Service – Ability to manage difficult customers Responds promptly to their needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Initiative- Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation- Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets other’s attention.
- Interpersonal skills-Focuses on solving conflict.
- Employees in all warehouse positions must be able to immediately perceive auditory warning signals such as bells, alarms, and horns that are used to warn employees of the start-up, movement, or approach of equipment (including forklifts, turrets, overhead cranes, conveyors, trucks, and other equipment operated inside or outside the warehouse), mechanical abnormalities, and similar risk situations during warehouse operations
- Job Family IND
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Monday, February 28, 2022
- Memphis, TN, USA