Forklift Operator/Cherry Picker
Our client, Hollingsworth Logistics, is looking to hire an experienced forklift drivers/cherry pickers to join our team! Our client manufactures, picks, packs, kits and assemblers various automobile parts!
Shift - Monday Friday 7am-330pm
Forklift pay - $17.50
- Paid Weekly
- Long-term position
- Benefits/PTO available [health, dental, vision, life]
Operates powered industrial trucks to load/unload materials and deliveries. Move them to/from storage areas, machines and loading docks, into trucks or storage facilities.
· Safe and efficient operation of all power operated equipment that requires certification
· Safe and efficient movement of product; including loading and unloading trucks
· Accurately pick and pack items for shipment with a forklift
· Work with inventory control on correct product placement
· Complete required paperwork and project time-tracking documentation
· Maintain warehouse order to ensure pallet locations are kept available for incoming items
· Ensure all items not required short term are restocked according to established procedure
· Assist with contacting freight couriers to schedule pick-ups and deliveries
· Assist in cycle counting and periodic inventories
· Assist team members in meeting and exceeding customer expectations
· Update supervisor and team lead on issues or concerns
· Participate in process improvement by communicating to supervisor and/or team lead
· Maintain a clean, organized and safe work area
· Support and maintain corporate quality, health and safety standards, processes, policies, practices and work instructions (ISO standards where applicable)
· All other duties assigned
· High school diploma/GED equivalent
· One to three years of previous HILO experience
· Must be able to read and understand written and verbal instructions in English
· Ability to pay attention to detail to ensure accuracy
· Ability to life/move up to 35 pounds solo and greater weights in a team-life environment
· Valid driver’s license
· Lifting, carrying, bending, stretching, and standing for long periods of time
· Employees in all warehouse positions must be able to immediately perceive auditory warning signals such as bells, alarms, and horns that are used to warn employees of the start-up, movement, or approach of equipment (including forklifts, turrets, overhead cranes, conveyors, trucks, and other equipment operated inside or outside the warehouse), mechanical abnormalities, and similar risk situations during warehouse operations
Hollingsworth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Hollingsworth complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Hollingsworth expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Hollingsworth Logistics Group's employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
NOTICE: As of May 1, 2007, Hollingsworth prohibits the hiring of new employees who show the use of tobacco with the exception of employment in California and West Virginia.
- Job Family IND
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $17.50
- Max Hiring Rate $17.50
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Wednesday, February 9, 2022
- Groveport, OH, USA