Survey Designer - Survey
Summary of Position:
As a Survey Designer, you will be responsible for organizing and accurately reconstructing existing structures using 3D laser surveying (i.e. point clouds) data to create pre-production deliverables. During site visits, you will observe, calculate, and record field data using surveying tools provided. You will review job specifications and plan fieldwork tasks.
· Plan daily activities considering possible multiple project deadlines to meet productivity goals set by Project Manager/Team Lead.
· Examine sketches, diagrams, samples, blueprints, or photographs to decide how sites are to be scanned and provide feedback.
· Communicates with the Project Lead about all aspects of the project.
· Work without direct day-to-day supervision and make technical and supervisory decisions for projects assigned within specified limits of authority.
· Executes daily data downloading, processing, and uploading.
· Prepare daily timesheets, data logs, expense reports and field change orders.
· Prepare production drawing sets & reports
· Prepare, conduct, and develop Photo-Only Surveys.
· Adhere to established company policies, follow all surveying and scanning service line procedures.
· Perform field surveying activities in accordance with standards set by the state.
· Participate in survey department and field crew training.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
· Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working with Revit on Projects
· Experience with Autodesk products a plus.
- Pay Type Salary
- Ambler, PA 19002, USA