Jira System Administrator
ConnectiveRx was formed in 2015 by bringing together the industry-leading business of PSKW, PDR/LDM, Careform (2017) and The Macaluso Group (2018) to advance our technology-driven expertise in providing state-of-the-art commercialization solutions. To learn more about our company, visit ConnectiveRx.com
We are looking for strong Atlassian/Jira administrator to support our cloud application suite. This position is responsible for supporting, maintaining, and extending our Atlassian suite. Within this role, you will directly affect process implementation, integrate Atlassian products with other internal applications, and drive efficiencies for our organization.
Maintain JIRA projects, workflows, permissions, and users while working in the latest environment. Analyze, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement. Perform application and system administration tasks, including data backups and scheduled jobs. Test new versions of the tools and plug-ins to ensure compatibility. Research and utilize industry standard methods and techniques. Improve JIRA security. Set access permissions for JIRA projects and Confluence spaces. Work with JIRA filters, reporting, dashboards, workflows, fields, and JIRA administration. Communicate and share knowledge with internal and external contacts at all levels. Manage multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines. Perform basic Linux and Windows Server administration tasks.
What you will do:
- Maintain JIRA projects, workflows, permissions, and users
- Implement JIRA filters, reporting, dashboards, workflows, fields, and JIRA administration.
- Manage user permissions for tools according to the needs of projects and teams.
- Conduct training for employees and new hires on JIRA and briefing the team/s on new functionalities.
- Other duties as assigned
What we need from you:
- BA/BS desired but not required.
- 3+ years’ experience as JIRA Administrator with experience customizing JIRA projects with various schemes, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes required supporting a 100+ development team.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ hands-on experience working with the Atlassian product suite, with specific focus on JIRA as a Project/Application Administrator.
- Expert level Atlassian tool administration knowledge on JIRA and Confluence. Ability to write custom JQL (Jira Query Language). Ability to construct custom dashboards using various filter types in JIRA, a must.
- Working knowledge of both Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Ability to construct Confluence pages and integrate JIRA projects with Confluence pages, a must. Experience in performing Atlassian installations, migrations, and plugin installation, a must.
- Ability to triage competing priorities.
- Solid customer Communication skills
Monthly travel between office locations, as needed.
- Job Family Indv. Contr - Exempt
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Park Ln Dr, North Fayette Township, PA, USA