Sr. Call Center Representative (Inbound calls) On-site
ConnectiveRx was formed in 2015 by bringing together the industry-leading business of PSKW, PDR/LDM, Careform (2017) and The Macaluso Group (2018) to advance our technology-driven expertise in providing state-of-the-art commercialization solutions. To learn more about our company, visit ConnectiveRx.com
The primary purpose of this position is to engage in communication with patients, healthcare providers, pharmacies, outside sales representatives and clients, for the purpose of supporting patient hub services. Team members will support inbound phone calls, issue ticket management, and live chat for hub services. Additionally, team members will support case intake and data entry activities. Team members will complete case intake and enrollment activities consisting of manual data entry and respond to general program and product related inquiries. Patient Support Specialist work in a support capacity to benefit investigation specialists, case managers, and management as a first line of contact for inbound calls, live chats, and issue tickets for hub services.
What you will do:
- Answer inbound calls received by patients, healthcare providers, pharmacies, outside sales representatives and clients by phone and respond to general program and product related inquiries. Triage calls to programs designated internal team members or third-party entities for case specific and targeted inquiries.
- Adhere to program-approved talking points and/or scripting for all inbound call interactions. Document case updates, escalations or issues within case management or ticket management system.
- Perform data entry tasks in multiple systems to support case intake, creation, updates, and patient enrollment. Document case updates, escalations or issues within case management or ticket management system.
- Respond to live chats to support hub related general program and product related inquiries and conduct follow up activities to disseminate information to designated program team members.
- Escalate program or customer-related issues to designated program team members and management.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to the team, may support training and mentoring other Patient Support Specialists, support cross functional tasks and handle escalations in the absence of the team leader or supervisor. Can be assigned high touch clients for the purposes of providing exemplary customer service.
- May participate in special department or related projects, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent, required.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in health care customer service, contact center, data entry, or similar environment required.
- Continuously meet or exceed performance metrics for 6 months.
- Submit a suggestion for an enhancement to eliminate a manual workaround or add a process efficiency by end of Q3
- Meet or exceed individual monthly production goals.
- Ensuring call metrics are being met daily. ✓ Remain in a Ready and Available status 86.5% of workday ✓ Maintain Average ACW of less than 1 1 minute per call ✓ Identify and report AE/PQCs within required timeframes in 100% of opportunities
- Ensure at least 95% of cases within assigned program queues are supported
- Complete 100% of compliance, Sparta and program trainings prior to company’s deadline
- Meet or exceed quality performance score of 95% each month
- Demonstrating Company Core Values
- Prior phone customer service experience and/or data entry experience.
- Technical proficiency and/or understanding of the United States Healthcare/Insurance system, pharmacy benefits, and/or medical terminology. Understanding of data entry and ability to navigate and understand multiple software systems. Ability to utilize complex or multi-line phone systems. Understanding of proper conduct in an office environment, phone etiquette and interpersonal and soft skills.
- Ability to read, interpret and adhere to documents such as training manuals, standard operating procedures, quick reference guides and work instructions.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to effectively communicate via written routine reports and correspondence utilizing multiple computer/software applications.
- Ability to work efficiently in Microsoft Office Suites including creation of spreadsheets and logging/tracking information within Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient organization skills, being able to effectively manage time, prioritize and manage a daily work queue, and successfully track details.
- Technical skills, with the ability to review and evaluate documentation for required details and manage data flow.
- Ability to maintain accuracy, sort intake data, review data for errors, and pay attention to detail.
- Ability to engage in effective verbal communication via clarity of expression, volume, pace, tone, word choice and grammar/sentence structure.
- Ability to enact active listening skills by asking clarifying questions, being open-ended, summarizing to the caller and avoiding distraction.
- Ability to communicate effectively through quick problem-solving, able to reason in the moment, think quickly, show empathy, patience and kindness.
- Proficient in conflict resolution over the phone and maintenance of professional phone demeanor always.
- Ability to maintain documentation within computer applications while engaging with callers.
- Job Family Indv.Contr - NonExempt
- Pay Type Hourly
- Park Ln Dr, North Fayette Township, PA, USA