Manager, Project Management
ConnectiveRx was formed in 2015 by bringing together the industry-leading business of PSKW, PDR/LDM, Careform (2017) and The Macaluso Group (2018) to advance our technology-driven expertise in providing state-of-the-art commercialization solutions. To learn more about our company, visit ConnectiveRx.com
The Manager, Project Management will develop and implement project management practices, processes, methodologies, and metrics to ensure the effective operation of ConnectiveRx client projects. They will help define projects, identify expected outcomes, establish timelines, and assign project staff. They will prepare reports detailing project status and communicate updates to project stakeholders. They will ensure their team’s projects are completed on time and within established quality standards by removing blockers and handling escalations. They will also directly manage the team through weekly one on ones, mid-year check-ins, yearly goals and onboard any new employees. The Manager, Project Management will act as a lead on internal working groups/department initiative projects and will be responsible for mentoring and training other members of the Project Team.
What you will do:
- Directly manage the team through weekly one on ones, mid-year check-ins, and yearly goals.
- Develop, maintain, and implement the Project Management team onboarding, as needed.
- Prepare reports detailing project status and communicate updates to project stakeholders
- Develop and implement project management practices, processes, methodologies, and metrics.
- Ensure the team’s projects are completed on time and within established quality standards by removing blockers and handling escalations.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- PMP Certified Preferred, Management experience may be considered
- 5+ years of business experience
- 4+ years of experience as a Project Manager or equivalent experience managing complex implementations such as CRM, ERP or other systematic implementations is required
- 5+ years of people management experience is required
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Experience facilitating a project or solution which involves a team of people from the beginning to end of project; Team experience includes working closely with Business professionals as well as technical resources and acting as a bridge between the two groups, including liaison with vendors.
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven experience in developing creative solutions to technology challenges.
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes and recommended solution options.
- Microsoft proficient Word, Excel, PowerPoint Visio, and Project Management tool (e.g. MS Project, Smartsheets, etc.)
- Ability to interface with senior managers/business/technology professionals.
- Independent worker who takes initiative to identify and react to new opportunities and projects.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Ability to develop and mentor others.
We expect this position will travel approximately 10-15%, as needed.
- Job Family Indv. Contr
- Pay Type Salary
- Park Ln Dr, North Fayette Township, PA, USA