Sr. Associate, IT Support
ConnectiveRx was formed in 2015 by bringing together the industry-leading business of PSKW, PDR/LDM, Careform (2017) and The Macaluso Group (2018) to advance our technology-driven expertise in providing state-of-the-art commercialization solutions. To learn more about our company, visit ConnectiveRx.com
What you will do:
Assist the existing IT Infrastructure Team in providing day-to-day IT Support work for all ConnectiveRx personnel:
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues for a wide variety of computer hardware and software applications/systems
- Performing junior systems administration duties for many different IT systems.
- Assist the existing IT Infrastructure Team with IT projects & special initiatives, generally focused on designing, implementing, and performing ongoing support for new IT systems and processes, or improving existing IT systems and processes.
- Assist the IT Infrastructure Team in the company offices reentry planning and implementation project.
- Perform desktop support, i.e., hardware, software, network, printers, and scanners, for all internal users both on-site and remote
- Perform On-Boarding & Off-Boarding of all personnel with respect to deploying & recovering laptops and supporting IT peripheral equipment.
- Image, configure, and deploy Windows 10 workstations.
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Acrobat, Call Center software Five9 and InContact, and other proprietary software as needed.
- Pro-actively troubleshoot production issues as needed, and identify and capture root cause, action items, and lessons learned after all incidents and infrastructure events.
- Enforce company security procedures and policies by ensuring all workstations meet security guidelines.
- Work to ensure all Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are met for production systems.
- Aid the IT Infrastructure Team as needed.
What we’d like from you:
- Solid understanding of desktop systems and OTS applications.
- Excellent hardware skills with an understanding of:
- Dell & Lenovo laptops
- peripheral equipment
- basic networking
Why work with us?
- Excellent company culture, fun events, and volunteer opportunities
- Competitive benefits (medical, dental, vision & more)
- 401k package with dollar-for-dollar match-up
- Generous PTO and paid holidays days offered
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally
- Team-oriented atmosphere
- Job Family Indv. Contr
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6000 Park Ln Dr, Pittsburgh, PA 15275, USA