Ruby on Rails Developer
ConnectiveRx was formed in 2015 by bringing together the industry-leading business of PSKW, PDR/LDM, Careform (2017) and The Macaluso Group (2018) to advance our technology-driven expertise in providing state-of-the-art commercialization solutions. To learn more about our company, visit ConnectiveRx.com
What you will do:
Seeking an experienced Ruby on Rails developer to join our agile team of developers. The ideal candidate would possess strong Ruby development skills and have a background in cloud-based infrastructure.
- Design and develop web applications in an AWS environment.
- Participate in overall system design as well as individual sub-systems or components
- Implement components and sub-systems in accordance with agreed upon designs
- Unit testing of code
- Participate in development of best practices
- Participate in design and code reviews for other team members
What we’d like from you:
- 5+ years developing applications with Rub and the Rails framework.
- 5+ years working with SQL backends, preferably Postgres.
- 1+ years developing applications in AWS using Lambda, ECS/ECR, or other AWS services
- Experience with AngularJS, React, or similar UI framework.
- Experience with Azure DevOps or related toolset for CI/CD and automation
- Building and deploying docker containers
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field preferred.
Why work with us?
- Excellent company culture, fun events, and volunteer opportunities
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally
- Team-oriented atmosphere
- Job Family Indv. Contr
- Pay Type Salary