Sr. Manager, IT Quality Assurance
ConnectiveRx was formed in 2015 by bringing together the industry-leading business of PSKW, PDR/LDM, Careform (2017) and The Macaluso Group (2018) to advance our technology-driven expertise in providing state-of-the-art commercialization solutions. To learn more about our company, visit ConnectiveRx.com
What you will do:
Senior Manager, IT Quality Assurance automation is accountable for managing and coordinating all automation QA across different applications and different teams making sure successful Regression of QA for all major projects, enhancements, and maintenance changes. Senior Manager Implements strategic initiatives by determining methods to obtain tactical results within ITQA. This position may have managers, supervisor leads and individual contributors reporting to them to ensures that IT quality assurance performance standards and best practices are effectively administered. Manages the team executing these functions; ensures that the team monitors and reports on the quality performance of these units and team members; identifies potential areas of IT quality improvement opportunities; and collaborates with colleagues and with the technology delivery teams to improve the quality performance of technology solutions. Manual testing a cloud-based application written in Microsoft .NET Framework running within Chrome or Edge.
- Owns the Quality Assurance automation and data management testing for at least one program or business channel with numerous projects running concurrently.
- Provides leadership and oversight in creating and maintaining quality assurance validation and IT department processes including standard operating procedures, working practices and guidelines.
- Establish and evolve formal QA automation and tools processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Leads automation initiatives including supervising and managing QA teams and contributing to the testing effort in a hands-on role.
- Responsible for offshore delivery team and managing relationship.
- Work with the QA Director to evaluate and enhance SQA standards, technologies and approaches.
- Build and enhance automation suite.
- Manages and mentors QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers. Act as key point of contact for all QA automation and tools aspects of releases, providing QA automation and tools services and coordinating QA automation and tools resources internally and externally
- Partner with Technology, Quality, and Enterprise colleagues to identify issues that impact the quality of technology solutions, and to identify potential solutions to address those issues.
- Continuous monitoring of all IT QA automation and tools activities such as test results, defects and root cause analysis. Production escape rates and process improvements to reduce escape rates
- The day-to-day performance of people managers jobs, including PTO and scheduling, ensuring department goals are met.
What we’d like from you:
- 10+ years in on Selenium, Selenium Python bindings, and a Python BDD framework
- 5+ years Lead / Manager
- A solid foundation in quality assurance processes and procedures for
- Extensive knowledge of company's products, services and/or systems.
- Experience in people management in a Quality or Technology context
- Strategic planning for IT, QA with a focus on meeting Enterprise quality goals, promoting a culture of quality across the company
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, strong-minded and assertive
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Why work with us?
- Excellent company culture, fun events, and volunteer opportunities
- Competitive benefits (medical, dental, vision & more)
- 401k package with dollar-for-dollar match-up
- Generous PTO and paid holidays days offered
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally
- Team-oriented atmosphere
- Office snacks!!
- Job Family Sr. Mgr/Mgr
- Pay Type Salary
- 200 Jefferson Park, Whippany, NJ 07981, USA
- 6000 Park Ln Dr, Pittsburgh, PA 15275, USA