ConnectiveRx was formed in 2015 by bringing together the industry-leading business of PSKW, PDR/LDM, Careform (2017) and The Macaluso Group (2018) to advance our technology-driven expertise in providing state-of-the-art commercialization solutions. To learn more about our company, visit ConnectiveRx.com
Apply Data Science to create business and social impact by helping patients get on and stay on their medications. According to the Annals of Internal Medicine, improving medication adherence has the potential to save 125,000 lives and $100-$300 billion in health care costs annually. Financial costs are one of the leading reasons patients don't take their medication and we partner with manufacturers to help patients to offset these costs and apply data science to enable these programs to reach more patients and help them get on and stay on therapy.
What you will do:
- Build machine learning models and perform data analysis to deliver scalable solutions to business problems.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large-scale data analysis, machine-learning model development, model validation and serving.
- Work directly with the client & PMs to ideate, scope, structure and deliver analytics which answer their business questions.
- Develop best practices, define operational efficiencies; as we answer client questions and find common themes, develop repeatable approaches and implement them in efficient way.
- Actively seek out a broad understanding of the ConnectiveRx services, data sets and value proposition as well as work effectively to enable other capabilities in Analytics, including business intelligence and Customer Success to leverage data science.
- Work under the supervision of Data Science Manager to identify ongoing analytics needs across the company.
What we will need from you:
- Master's degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Operations Research, Bioinformatics, Economics, Computational Biology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering) or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience of building machine learning models for business application
- 2+ years of work experience in SQL and Python required. Experience in building BI dashboards in Tableau or Looker required.
- Experience with AWS services: Redshift, Athena, Glue, Comprehend, Sagemaker, Looker required
- Strong analytics skills, ability to interpret data and articulate the ‘story’ to the client (2+ years analytics experience)
- Client facing skills; strong presentation skills, ability to articulate complex analytics to a non—technical audience (2 year minimum client facing)
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in selecting the right statistical tools given a data analysis problem.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about using data to improve patient medication access and affordability.
- Solves challenging problems iteratively by defining a clear long-term vision and working backwards to deliver tangible value at milestones.
- Provides advocacy for team within the organization, and advocates for a data-driven culture.
- Actively seeks out and responds to ideas and feedback from diverse backgrounds and varied roles within the Analytics team and across the company broadly.
- Continuously learning and developing technical and presentation skillset.
Why work with us?
- Excellent company culture, fun events, and volunteer opportunities
- Competitive benefits (medical, dental, vision & more)
- 401k package with dollar-for-dollar match-up
- Generous PTO and paid holidays days offered
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally
- Team-oriented atmosphere
- Office snacks!!
- Job Family Indv. Contr
- Pay Type Salary
- 200 Jefferson Park, Whippany, NJ 07981, USA