Sr. Implementation Project Manager
ConnectiveRx was formed in 2015 by bringing together the industry-leading business of PSKW, PDR/LDM, Careform (2017) and The Macaluso Group (2018) to advance our technology-driven expertise in providing state-of-the-art commercialization solutions. To learn more about our company, visit ConnectiveRx.com
Leads processes and teams in the implementation and execution of projects for client programs with both internal and external integration points. Plans, monitors and manages major client-facing projects as well as internal projects from initiation through completion to ensure on-time completion according to specifications and within budgeted costs. Understand the software development process. Executes high quality plans, integrated across cross-functional teams, applying best practices in the development, initiation, planning, execution, control and closing of projects.
What you will do:
- Manages client-facing projects.
- Leads project delivery, driving projects to meet key milestones, drive accountability
- and removing obstacles on multiple concurrent projects.
- Understands business processes and goals of client accounts and partners with them to implement their brand into the ConnectiveRx platform.
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Contributes to the definition of business requirements in collaboration with the agile team.
- Partners with operations in client communications and meetings: provide client updates related to project roadmap and standing client meetings.
- Documents, monitors, plans, and highlights anticipated risks and issues.
- Monitors project actual costs vs. project budget.
- Identifies variances to plan and developing appropriate mitigation plans.
- Demonstrates understanding between project decisions and key business metrics and strategy.
- Provides clear and reliable communications to internal teams, project stakeholders, external vendors, customers and clients.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 7 years of applicable work experience, including at least 3 years managing healthcare or pharmaceutical implementation projects in a direct client-facing role.
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is desired.
- Significant experience with project management methodologies and core components. PMI methodologies preferred.
- Able to analyze target audiences, construct communication plans and artifacts that can effectively address their needs and deliver effective communications.
- Able to use common project management tools to determine how the intersection of multiple projects impacts the critical path, baseline, resource constraints, costs and budget of the team.
- Able to prepare a schedule inclusive of dependencies and resourcing within project management tools and can use that tool to manage timelines and budget.
- Experience with project management tools; managing timelines and budget.
- Experience in using communication features (Timeline, Gantt charts, etc) for stakeholder updates when needed.
- MS Office experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc)
- Experience developing presentations, documents or Visio diagrams utilizing the MS Suite on complex matters
- Must possess the core values of: Passion, Innovation, Integrity, Accountability
How often will we need you to travel?
There may be periodic travel up to 25% of the time. Don’t worry, we’ll give you a cool playlist to listen to.
Why work with us?
- Excellent company culture, fun events, and volunteer opportunities
- Competitive benefits (medical, dental, vision & more)
- 401k package with dollar-for-dollar match-up
- Generous PTO and paid holidays days offered
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally
- Team-oriented atmosphere
- Job Family Indv. Contr
- Pay Type Salary
- Park Ln Dr, North Fayette Township, PA, USA